Revamp / Update the "QUESTS" - New Uncommon and Rare Quest Ideas

i take that for experience.

food / iron 1

1. exp 1300 or 433/energy
  2. exp 1700 or 425/energy
  3. exp 2850 or 475/energy

these task experiences earned are more than any in all seasons.

I agree they need to be updated for the times.

May I ask where?
I just did 3 runs on 12-9 (12 energy) I got there approx 7500 ham.

Maybe a little hyperbole. Nevertheless. 7500 ham or 25000. Either way you can’t do anything with it. Hitting 4 S1 levels will net you so much more loot besides just the ham. If it’s a quest it should be worthwhile.

1 Like

I feel like these quest should be scaled based on level like hard harder rare quest unlock at lvl 50, at 75 you unlock 3 x quests at a time, and over 100 4 quests at all time.

OP, what do you think of the ones I suggested?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/new-quest-ideas-new-revised-and-past/

Along those lines, the difficulty and rewards should just continually scale up, either directly correlating to the player power level (cups? max 5 heros + max 5 troops like war?)

or, give the quests themselves “levels” and you only roll forward. Last time you finished the ham quest you were at ham quest lv10? This time you get level 11; the 3 stages get slightly harder and the rewards get slightly more. The WE might also gradually grow… let’s say +1 per 10 or 20 quest levels.

And, please, can we convert the ham and iron quests to crates? You can award X crates of Y size…

All that said, fixing/scaling the ham, experience, iron and gem quests is relatively easy. Scaling battle and crafting items may take a little more consideration. Maybe instead of fixed, make it a number of rolls against the various levels as with titan and chest loot.

At the end of the second more advanced gem quest, Richard keeps implying that one day we will explore deeper into the city to find even more gems.

When will we finally get the quest that gives us lots of gems but is also ultra hard?

1 Like

In Puzzle Combat there are missions like target practice where you get a certain number of moves to kill as many monsters as you can. I would love to see other quests like this implemented and not just our typical recruits and ham quests. This would be easy for SG to put into the quest rotation and would really make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

Not to be over critical, but that would just make the rich get richer. What the game really needs is quests that the beginning players can get into. It’s nice to have goals, but if you put all the rewards at the end of the game, when people don’t really need them, it’s wasted. They have challenge events for people are looking for a challenge, and they even complain if you make those too hard.

Best quest is to find how to uninstall the app then do so.

1 Like

Some stuff is tested in PC before making it over to E&P … So it could be somthing we see down the line …

Great, the Atlantis family has a new member. A five-star woman named Tethys. May I ask where she was during the season 2 story?

This is why I have constantly urged Small Giant to create a brand new Quest that involves the heroes revisiting Atlantis, either for a vacation that’s going to go bad or in a response to a plea for help.

I was wondering what happen to the idea of having rare, epic and legendary quest? I mean, this was a discussion that was asked last year. Uncommon came out, but then they dropped ball on the other 3.

Reviving an old thread under the assumption that a separate one would have been merged into this one.

I suddenly got hit with the idea of adding some of these newer items into these recurring quests, even if it’s like 1 or 2 of them (since the suggestion of 4 to 6 would probably never happen).

For example, both battle item quests could have more “forge” items added but include maybe 2 Hunter’s Lodge items (that aren’t harpoons). Gain experience quests could include a Tome of Experience, Gather Food and Gather Iron include bundles (or replace the set amount of mined iron and farmed food with 10k to 100k food and iron crates).

Throwing this here because I’m still working on heroes that, atp, should be maxed but I can’t getting lazy and wait times for training camps are very… exhausting. I think I’d rather have TC11 be 1 hour instead of two.

It pathetic how few gems SG awards at the end of an event. Do the math… how long would it take you if you won all 3 events every time. In order to get a single, slim chance pull, for a chance to get a 5 star Hero. Bump it up a bit… or a lot!!

I’ve never spent much money on here tbh. I started as V.I.P and now I’m FTP.
Yet I have four 5* heroes and I’ve been on here for over 2 years.
I feel they’ve balanced out the gems with the free offers you get every week in the store, so this week is Dunes coins and it means you can accrue coins for the special pulls quicker than spending gems, which are cheap to buy if you need them anyway.

That’s what I’m saying… it’s not worth the time and effort for so little reward.

Ok, when we were below 40 level, the quest named “Colect Gems II” was maybe challenfig (at lvl3 with almost 3K power needed) or even a bit rewarding (giving only 20 gems, just for a chest renewal).
However, many years have passed and now too many players are above 80 (thats x2 the previous number).

So, what about Collect Gems (CG) IIi and IV? Invite players to new quests (for every 20 levels a new quest) with advanced dificulty: CG III could reach up to 4000 and CG-IV could go up to 5000 giving more thrills and even more gems as a reward!

I just do not see them messing with this old useless content.

They might remove it but i doubt they will revamp it because they are focussed elsewhere. Only on things that are connected to portals/offers…no straight up free stuff.