🎃 Return to Morlovia 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Halloween Event

Dear Morloviaaaaaaah… You are my favorite land! The Pumpkins! The sales! The fanged women! The MUSIC!!! I’ve built a team Edward and Alan Frog would be proud of… “The BADDEST! The MEANEST!”

Joonatel & their Dog, War Cry into their Super Porridge!!!

9 Likes

I just realized what this seasonal is missing!!!

ÂĄLUCHADORES!

santo_3

11 Likes

Luchadores would be a welcome addition to any part of this game. Those were some of my favorite matches during the WCW heyday. Rey Mysterio, Jr., Juventud Guerrera, Ultimo Dragon, Psychosis, La Parka… those dudes had skills. R.I.P. Monday Nitro.

7 Likes

Kind of odd they’re going to run this event through the first week of November. Would’ve guessed it would’ve been the last two weeks of the month ending closer to actual Halloween.

You can’t have Halloween without All Saints’ Day (Nov. 1) so I think it’s pretty fitting to have it go into Nov. So far into Nov. is odd, but I won’t complain about EHT’s getting me chances at Vampires AND two different HotMs

7 Likes

The November half will be Dia de los Muertos! And all of our favorite Luchadores will show up in the Seasonal Epic Hero draw pool! (I read that on a facebook group page, so I’m pretty confident it’s gotta be true!)
@Noble_Weasel… I could go on and on for hours on Lucha Libre but the mods would huracanrana my masked butt right outta here!!

7 Likes

I thought you were a woman for quite some time. Still sorry about that! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I do hope they scarify the base again and soon. I really enjoyed Spooky Base AKA Halloween Town!

but i’m also afraid of the dark.

5 Likes

I’m definitely happy that Morlovia goes into November. I already have Kingston so I can use all my EHTs in November.

3 Likes

Congrats on your draw! I have not pulled Kingston yet but I am more excited about Nieth (Neith?) and will be saving my tokens for November as well.

3 Likes

Incredible team, wow!

1 Like

Do you have more info on the Google info surveys? I have done some with another site and made a fast $10 and would love another way to make a few dollars to spend in game. I know its not alot but its enough for gem specials. Thanks.

2 Likes

I know you want the tonic asap but you can also get the free one in a few weeks from the weekly rare event of Shrikewood. Green event gives tonic and strong shield. Its only about 2 weeks away if you can wait it out…

3 Likes

The app is called Google Opinion Rewards. The least I’ve gotten per survey is $.10. The most is like $.60 or $.70. They are super short; you can complete them in 10-20 seconds, tops. They do seem tied to your location history, etc. so it may not work that well if you have your privacy settings locked down.

3 Likes

Hey, that was on MST3K! Love that silly movie.

1 Like

Seems like Normal difficulty is just for the Avatar, epic troop token, and trainer hero.

Not much otherwise, maybe aside from the Axes and mana pots, since I always seem to run out of hardwood and roots myself :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

You never forget your first 5* hero from a token, mine was Victor off a token last year with minutes left on event.
Had only been playing less than a month so was a monumental BIG SCREAM get hooked on game memory.

It’s sad he’s so underrated, only those who have him maxed realize how great he is on raids.

12 Likes

I have him maxed at 4.80 and rarely use him cause he makes me frustate by not able killing 1 single enemy quickly. He is weak imho

Speaking of that… is it missing from the Rewards Table in the first post @zephyr1?

3 Likes