šŸŽƒ Return to Morlovia 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links ā€“ Halloween Event

At very fast I would more than happily take him! Seems like a fun effect to play with and useful on offensive raids and challenge events/bosses

Then go for Margie, too.
She also is very fast :poop:
The vamps are cool for field aid.

1 Like

She doesnā€™t interest me at all. Victor is cool though. Will use a few coins on November side hoping for neith and maybe save the rest for Christmas.

4 Likes

Hi all, I am experiencing this event for the first time and did see previously to the release about the offersā€¦ With the daily offers, in order to get the FREE ones on Nov 3rd and Nov 10, do I need to purchase the other offers for the days leading up to them? So for the Nov 3 free one, I need to buy the offers from Oct 28 - Nov 2nd?

Or does everyone get a freebie on those 2 days regardless?

Thanks in advance

Tried for a second Valeria and to regain Vlad I fed away last year when I first started the game.

No Valeria, no vlad using my 18 tokens. But, I did land Victor on my 18th pull. Unfortunately, itā€™ll be a long time before he sees mats. Quite a few ahead of him.

6 Likes

Yes found it!!

And from the looks of itā€¦ the offer seems to be the same with last year.

9 Likes

My recollection is that everyone is eligible for the freebies. The special offers arenā€™t that shabby either for the most part.

3 Likes

So based on last year offerā€¦ Tonic offer will come at sixth day of Morloviaā€¦ yay.

SG must be very happy reading how thereā€™s a person waiting to spend money on their game lol

1 Like

Do I detect a hint of cynicism?:smile:

I need offer 5 and 10. I need 1 warm cape to ascend my Sonya to max and I only have 1 fine glove in total. Wonā€™t be spending Ā£30 or more for the sake of getting one though, that for me is too much.

But thanks for the link, i hope the offers are the same or very similar.

I got no vamps on my alt butā€¦

I know some are gonna be like, you lucky gal!!! And they would be right. This was on my one and only pull I did on my alt that I was saving for this.

11 Likes

Awesome, thanks for hunting that down!. Hopefully the offers do continue to match '18.

Seems the ascension items locked behind the more-expensive bundle offers are tabbard, tome, damascus, tonic, and trap tool. Could always use a damascus blade and tome of tactics, others not high on list for where Iā€™m at.

Anyways if that scope offer is there, will try to squeeze it into my budget, last one Alasie needs :partying_face: ā€¦ Yeah I guess Frostmarch is less than a month away, but poor lass has been waiting on 4.70 forever and I donā€™t wanna make her sad by letting the offer pass by :grin:

1 Like

Yay my first Halloween is here! Was feeling the excitement in couple hours leading up to it.

The home base looks quite coolā€¦ have our citizens who are always walking turned into zombies?? Hard to see the detail, but theyā€™re ā€œshamblingā€ (or at least have their walking animation slowed lol).

Got 8 EHT savedā€¦ butā€¦ as I got lucky getting Kingston during Atlantis, Iā€™m now forcing myself to wait until Neith makes an appearanceā€¦ and it sucks!!! :persevere:

Ok did one pullā€¦ duplicate Borilā€¦ well, at least wasnā€™t Vlad haha (jokes aside, Iā€™d be happier with a new Vlad over a dup Boril, as a long (very long) term goal is to one day have collected all non-HotM heroes heh).

Good luck all with your summons and/or monster hunting!
:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

maybe initially. :stuck_out_tongue: (20 pumpkins)

5 Likes

Any point to complete normal mode?

1 Like

Not for meā€¦i will only advance

1 Like

Me tooā€¦ I straight away focus on Advanceā€¦

1 Like

I made an account and spent twenty minutes going through the tutorial just to post this comment.
I speak for everyone when I say that the rewards for the Halloween event are trash. Halloween comes around once a year and you canā€™t even give out decent rewards for one event?
Your company is becoming so damn greedy its not even funny.

4 Likes

I was saving ETH for months, for the seasonal eventā€¦have to say I am not very lucky getting ETH so I had only 4. This was the result of the 4 summonsā€¦still can`t understand what just happened.

24 Likes

Amazing luck there, congratulations

2 Likes