🎃 Return to Morlovia 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Halloween Event

I will definitely use Lotl. She’s already great against purple special 11* bird…

I suppose in Morlavia i won’t have to fill her first… When having her ful (and i have her full at boss stage) the 9 minions will stop the bosses using there specials. Very funny.

2 Likes

Always appreciate your classic hero vids! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Likewise, started middle of September and was still a babe, now look where we are. We grow up so fast, don’t we?!

2 Likes

I have Boldtusk, Gormek, Grimm, Kiril, Lixiu, Chao, Melendor, Proteus. Am I able to complete advance level? :disappointed_relieved: They are nearly maxed.

4 Likes

@Newbie91 Yes! Definitely! You’ve got some of the best 4* heroes in game. And don’t forget that you can bring any Item you want to the boss fight.

I would use

BT, Gormek, Chao, Li Xiu and Proteus.

You need to be patient with that kind of team (no good sniper) but therefore you can control the mana from the bosses and red/yellow tiles do more damage! Good luck! But when they’re maxed it is surely possible to clear the whole event. :muscle:

7 Likes

So this is the first sazonal event after the expanding card family…
Anyone know if they plan to give seazonal event heroes a family too?
Would be fun if the heroes from all 4 events had 1 family bonus as theres only few heroes each event…
Just wondering but if they had it should appeared in beta first right? @zephyr1

1 Like

There’s never been a Seasonal Event Family in Beta so far.

I’m not sure it would make much sense, since there aren’t many heroes for each Seasonal Event.

It would most benefit the Christmas heroes, who need a buff the least.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 Cause of good ol Mother North right? She would be targeted first normally right so she cannot revive anyone?

1 Like

I would love to see all heroes get a family someday.

Not a lot of people can field Arthur/guin/lady/bk/guin on one team, but F2P could field elena/Richard/vivica. Another way for classic heroes to “strike back”.

I was a little disappointed seasonal events weren’t revamped along with challenge events, but as long as I get Valeria and my free tabard, I’m happy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And Santa and Buddy, for that matter. None of them is harmless as a Boss.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 Out of the three Mother North strikes the most fear imo. I know Buddy is no slouch either but out of Santa, him, and MN I would rather face Buddy as he is the most manageable out of the three. Out of all the X-Mas heroes, if I spot a Mother North +10 or higher, instant re roll. She is the one medic that needs to be defeated asap. You don’t need her rezing an entire army.

1 Like

Mother North is certainly the most effective as a Hero — but I was talking about the Bosses in the Santa’s Challenge Seasonal Event.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 Yeah I only have experience facing them in raids and AWs. The X-Mas event this year will mark my debut of facing them as bosses.

3 Likes

Would be a tough challenge for you on advanced mode as long as you don’t have a 4* healer at least. I would say the stage 15 is maximum you can reach (still hardly). Not only the bosses make the missions so difficult, the frozen tiles too. No one can rely on puzzle; strong heroes are needed for advanced mode. Items may help you until stage 15, but no further, unfortunately for you.

2 Likes

i thought it would start today… im wrong i guess right?

1 Like

Was thinking the same, EHT burning under my nails :crazy_face:

3 Likes

You are a week to soon.
Go and have some wintersleep for a week and then check back :rofl:

4 Likes

:thinking::nerd_face::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I dont know who made this but Christmass will not be a complete month either :wink:
So I guess that is a ‘best guess dates’ calender?

Cookie Settings