🎃 Return to Morlovia 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Halloween Event

It’s easier to do once you have most of the classic heroes. When you realize your EHTs are likely to give you more of the same, it’s easy to hoarde them for a chance at something different.

The quality of the Christmas heroes is so much better than the vampires, I will be holding mine.

7 Likes

I plan to save my ETH for christmas event too, but I also want Kingston badly :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I plan to try my luck for Kingston with atlantis coins :slight_smile:

So sad to skip morlovia pulls, I wanted Valeria but mostly for her artwork :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve been saving my EHT since the Sand Empire in the hopes of landing Victor. I’m a fiend for go-fast heroes; I’d even be happy with Valeria! At least that’s what I keep telling myself :slight_smile:

I have a couple dozen saved up, but I should probably figure out some cap on how many to use looking for vampires, since I know the christmas heroes are objectively better. Ultimately Victor would be nice to have, but getting Mother North, or even Buddy, would probably be rather more impactful for me, between defense options and titan scores.

1 Like

I wanted Val for the same reason last year and was lucky enough to get her in my limited pulls. You should try for her. At the end of the day, they’re all just pictures anyway. My defense is all beautiful ladies cause I like looking at them (they also happen to be pretty decent heroes lol)

5 Likes

Anyone know the pattern they will use for the calendar purchases? Or is it wait and see what’s offered.

1 Like

The answer is a few posts above you. In short, nothing official but you can make some assumptions based on history. See below.

2 Likes

Is it weird that the most thing am excited about in the event is the 4* trainer hero? I want more of them :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

First time around I wasn’t to impressed about these hero’s and tried to go for the Christmas hero’s. Landed me 1 nice new and shiney Buddy.
This time again I think I will skip the pulls and save my precious tokens till December and see if I can get MN or the red bastard.

1 Like

You’re right. These are pretty rare. I think these “ladder” (that’s what I call them) are the only places I see them.

I still like the 4* ascension material. Just no more tabards! (Unless you give me a 5* hero to go with them; hey, Victor is purple :thinking:).

5 Likes

I got lucky. Last December I got all but MN. And I didn’t pull like crazy either. I did a lot of pulls for me as I wanted Evelyn (never got her), but it wasn’t crazy. I stockpiled gems and EHT. Probably did about 70.

A did similar this month during pirates for Kingston. 70 pulls and no Kingston, only Captain Kestrel (no complaints). I’ll be using my 16 EHT in October. Maybe I’ll get the jackpot - Kingston and Victor!

6 Likes

I just updated my game. My logo changed (Morlovia theme), but my base is unchanged. I thought I will find a base full of pumpkins and darker. Do you guys have it the same way? Because if yours is changed, I should report this as a bug.

2 Likes

The base doesn’t change until Return to Morlovia starts.

4 Likes

I will definitely use Lotl. She’s already great against purple special 11* bird…

I suppose in Morlavia i won’t have to fill her first… When having her ful (and i have her full at boss stage) the 9 minions will stop the bosses using there specials. Very funny.

2 Likes

Always appreciate your classic hero vids! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Likewise, started middle of September and was still a babe, now look where we are. We grow up so fast, don’t we?!

2 Likes

I have Boldtusk, Gormek, Grimm, Kiril, Lixiu, Chao, Melendor, Proteus. Am I able to complete advance level? :disappointed_relieved: They are nearly maxed.

4 Likes

@Newbie91 Yes! Definitely! You’ve got some of the best 4* heroes in game. And don’t forget that you can bring any Item you want to the boss fight.

I would use

BT, Gormek, Chao, Li Xiu and Proteus.

You need to be patient with that kind of team (no good sniper) but therefore you can control the mana from the bosses and red/yellow tiles do more damage! Good luck! But when they’re maxed it is surely possible to clear the whole event. :muscle:

7 Likes

So this is the first sazonal event after the expanding card family…
Anyone know if they plan to give seazonal event heroes a family too?
Would be fun if the heroes from all 4 events had 1 family bonus as theres only few heroes each event…
Just wondering but if they had it should appeared in beta first right? @zephyr1

1 Like

There’s never been a Seasonal Event Family in Beta so far.

I’m not sure it would make much sense, since there aren’t many heroes for each Seasonal Event.

It would most benefit the Christmas heroes, who need a buff the least.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings