Return gems

Really sorry for your loss, mate… but think on the positive: you got a lot of feeders:smile:

1 Like

I apologize because I laughed too and almost had my afternoon coffee come out of my nose.

We’ve all heard of butt dials before, but this I believe is the first time I heard of a butt summoning. > Note to @Hrairoo, probably get yourself a case with cover.

It is probably worse if you were driving, and while trying to concentrate on the road, you hear the whoosh sounds but can’t free up the hand to do something about it.

1 Like

I did not submit a request for compensation as I was too embarrASSed.

2 Likes

Well, you have my compASSion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to see u around @lightsmessenger

Don’t sweat it. I’m sure we’ve all gotten a little behind in our summoning before. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey! Good to see an old ally here! How’s everything?

1 Like

Soon enough people will be complaining that they reset a hero accidentally, that reset button is suspiciously close to exiting the hero, by plan?..of course

In fairness, an “are you sure?” button would be helpful in many places.

1 Like

In addition to the current “would you like to complete this transaction” you have XXXX gems and now must hit the green glowing xxx gems button.

Maybe an opt in for an additional “are you sure”, or make it a new requirement and make whales pay gems to not get this extra slow down?

1 Like

They should give the whales a series of “are you sure?” buttons that they can unlock the disables to by spending 4* AM. 3 Damascus Blades? Congratulations, you’re now down to 12 confirmation checks!

Plus add in some form of butt-rejection technology for @Hrairoo. It may have to be pretty advanced, though, because she somehow had the…dexterity?..to handle the confirmation message.

4 Likes

Oh come on now, let’s not get cheeky!

3 Likes

Thank you. It cracked me up. What a funny brain you have. Take it as a compliment.

1 Like

@AntonioGui,

It seems we have ASSumed control of your thread. Would you like a ruBUTTal since you are the OP?