Resume of how Titan loot works – Tiers, Scores, theories

And my first 10*

Viv ftw! Well done! :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: (Uhh I need 20 letters… Don’t mind this.)

I joined the Forum and created an account just so I could start sharing this data. This information is important to me, and I enjoy it very much!

So - Hi. :slight_smile: I’m McKenner. (The Nifty McKenner, in game. Happily a part of Northbay Originals) I also use LINE - I am mckenner there… look for the lady with flowers in her hair, blowing kisses.

In real life, I work for a small software company. Parsing Big Data is part of my job, every. single. day. Please - ask me for any help you need.

In the meantime - I will happily share my data, and any others I can get my paws on.

Cheers!

-McK

1 Like

Ok, I expected us to make 50%. I was sleeping while it escaped so didn’t see the outcome.

Well this was first time i saw 3 3* items drop. Too bad I mainly need 4* items

1 Like

6* Escape
<50%
Loot Tier 4

Does match loot tier / 2 for A.

10* Escape
Over 50% left
Loot Tier 1

@Arien what was your B (I think at #6) stats?

@Revelate. I got the same C and I.

Also got tier 1 from C against escaped 9s

I have been getting Tier 8 for a few days now, but only get 2 ascension items.

I got tier VI from A on a escaped 10*, <50% hp. So loot tier halved in this case too

How does the looting system work on Titans. My alliance just took down a 7 star and nobody got anything higher than a 3 star item in thier loot. Just looking for answers. Thank you for your time.

It is based on tier level. Based on your position, killing a 7* will give a tier 7, 8, 9 or 10.
I believe 7 & 8 give two ascension items and 9 & 10 give 3.
They are random rolls and can be any ascension item 1-4*s

Scott, I moved your post to a thread that is all about titan loot. Please scroll up to find out all about titan loot!

Did anything change recently? OP has tier 8 dropping 3 ascension items. I have been getting 2 items on tier 8 last couple of weeks.

Didn’t Mai quit? :disappointed_relieved:

Is anyone else helming this thread?

Oh, and I forgot, the ‘D’ category for titan performance is alive and well.

Mai is playing in the game still, though only chats within her alliance. She’s visiting the forum still, but no comments have been made since Aug 25.