Resume of how Titan loot works – Tiers, Scores, theories

You can get a trainer hero as a roll on every titan, not just for an A+/ #1 spot. I have gotten many a trainer hero from B and C scores. I just wanted to let you know. Here is an example:

1 Like

Well, sorry but I was writing about one star titans ONLY. When you kill a one star titan, the second best player NEVER gets the Trainer Hero. We are talking about loots Tier 4 and 3 here.

I see that you were referring to a 1* Titan now, yes, sorry for misunderstanding that you meant only 1* Titans. The A+ would put that player in a higher loot tier than A and lower. Therein lies the difference: loot tier, not Titan star level. It’s the loot tier that controls how many rolls and what types of rolls are given, not the Titan. The Titan star level does control the loot tier level though, just not what specific type of rolls are given.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. That is why I wrote "We are talking about Tier 4 and 3 here. A+ player on 1star titan gets Tier 4 loot and the second gets Tier 3 loot. I know the mechanics well. A+ means titan stars+3, A means titan stars+2 etc.

1 Like

Hey, I went back thru and I have 12 more different escaped titan pics with scores ranging from A to D, from Nov. 2017 to now. 11 of them are 10*, one is a 9*. I have the “Top Attackers” lists to correlate with those as well. If you want me to post them, just let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

HAha please do! Moar data moar better

9# Kraken-Escaped C Score 11-12-17

1 Like

There is 12, and I’m sure I have more, just have to dig through my pics to find them!

Sure, @Gryphonknight. See above. :slight_smile:

Well I think I managed to tease out the rest of the things on Titan scoring recently, do you want me to make a summary thread and reference Mail’s work or do you want to massage Mai’s epic?

1 Like

Summary thread please. This thread is an unwieldy behemoth to those new to the conversation. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Ok, I’l work on formatting it and get it posted.

4 Likes

You wonderful Rev! :wink:

1 Like

So its full random just like its write in the political data of the game … But its no justice fore old players who spend money and saw the low level players have gratis pleyers of the month without spending money , the disaponting fact is why P2W players get harder something special as the someone who have lucky and not spend money and even play onetimes per48hours … Bocouse its true palyers who not spend money and are low level have better team and more lucky in this game why? I have idea fore start new topick but bay the way why its not revards guaranted fore p2w so why spend money and get full disapointing ? Spend more that 5.000 in 2moths and not 5* or HOTM LOL

A reminder of what this thread is about:

We are derailing, but to answer your post:

1. Spenders and non-spenders alike can get 4/5* heroes (my sole 5* came from a free token).

2. Plenty of spenders complain that they haven’t gotten the hero(s) they wanted. This is not limited to free players.

3. The game tries to keep a balance between spenders and free players, which I think is admirable.

You seem to be complaining about the game in all directions, but you cannot have it both ways.

1 Like

Revelate has summarized and updated the information in this thread, here:

I am therefore closing this post.

1 Like