Resume of how Titan loot works – Tiers, Scores, theories

I don’t think so. The top 5 get A’s.

I don’t think B exists at all; C’s and D’s do but I don’t know the splits. I’m not in the best alliance to try to be figuring out escape data unfortunately so will need some help on that one if we want to try to figure it out.

The OP isn’t updated with the current information unfortunately; I don’t know how to address that without simply starting a new thread.

1 Like

Thanks. Maybe you can start a new thread for escape titans only and link to this thread for original OP? Players can also post their results there and it will be easier for tracking compare to if we just continue posting on this thread. I would do it myself, but I don’t know where to start and I dont want to give wrong info if I misinterprate data due to my lack of understanding.:sweat_smile:

Not sure if this will help as it escaped, but the logic holds true even here, less than 1% damage gave a D score.

2 Likes

I’m thinking we should keep it here, we can create a summary linking back to this one later… I’d rather not dump data collection into a whole crapload of different threads just thinking from a forum manageability standpoint.

@D.D thanks! I know we never really looked hardcore at escapes previously and I’m confident nobody has since we figured out that grades are percentage based for some categories… the 1% line is pretty easy to test though for escapes.

Yes, summary is even better. Is someone still updating the OP since the poster left the forum? Is it safe to assume that the OP is mostly true except the D ranking not included there for? Or is there also changes in the rewards tier?

edit: for defeated titans

Changes in rewards tiers, the C / D rankings are off; it’s no longer really reference to your point of having to dig through the thread in order to find things.

Since Mai left nobody can update it (unless Rook or Coppersky wants to take that on); I don’t mind writing up a summary post and linking back here for data once we get a little better fleshed out on escapes.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation.

Getting that loot for a 10* is really frustrating, escaped or not.

Hi Revelate,
Fyi from what I am seeing with titan loots, B level score ranking does exist in Titan escapes too. Well mostly in those few instances when the 9* titan escaped, I always used to see a C or D for me but in two escape instances of different tier titans, I saw a B too. Here is the one pic I captured recently from the escape of an 8* titan, as it was different with a B level score than the usual C or D. Hope that clarifies and helps for your summary thing. Thanks and good luck :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow thanks dude!

Maybe there’s no difference on escapes for C/D from the looks of it as I would note that you’re above 3.3%

At that point all we really need to do is nail down A vs. B on escapes, that may well be position based though I’d like to get better data on wins too think I will need to recruit some beta testers for that.

Interesting loot tier too, not sure if that’s T - 3 or if we rounded up for once and ((T + 1) / 2) which I think is A loot tier ((T + 2)/2) scoring on escapes. Guess we need an A+ too to see that.

1 Like

hmmmmm still wrapping my head around all the info in this thread but this is a bit baffling to me:
all 6* titans, all kills, all A+, all loot tier IX yet very different even if just in number of items… does it fit with your working theories?

1 Like

It was the same version of the game in both 3?
And you do a final blow on the titans with most items?

Because i have the impression that finish him! give a boost.

same version of the game yes and final blow no on all three counts… I always try to leave the last blow to other in my ally as I am usually the stronger player so going for the final blow too makes me feel bad as if being a show-off :wink:

1 Like

If you look underneath the items you see x1, x2, x3.
So each item is a “roll count”

All three pictures show 11 items. Some are just duplicates.

4 Likes

DUH…and I mean DUH!!!
Now if you will excuse me I will just go hide

2 Likes

The only different I notice that one of the 3 don’t have trainer card. or is it cropped?

no it did not… but greedy greedy me focused only on the type of item and not on the quantities so with a superficial glance the number of items seemed different, in truth it was not… sigh oh well it is not the first time I make a fool of myself in public… and sadly I do not think it will be the last either :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries. More often than not, we are in the same boat, lmao :wink:. If we don’t have a second opinion, we will never know our flaw. keep em coming those silly questions.:grin:

1 Like

“Silly questions” are often helpful to many people who might be too timid to ask. Your question was personally helpful to me. Thanks for asking!!

2 Likes

The Trainer Heroes I strongly believe are a special bonus roll. You can get this roll or not. This works on 1 star titans already. But only the top player has a chance for this bonus roll. So far I have received 1 and 2 star Trainer Heroes for killing a 1 star titan and being the top hitter.
I believe this also applies for monster chests, element monster chests etc. Sometimes you get a Trainer Hero as a last item, sometimes not. So far I have opened 7 element monster chests and got Trainer Hero 5 times. And since it is a bonus loot it is last, makes sense.

1 Like