Rest in Peace, Joesiera's wife

Hi all, @Joesiera asked me to share with some forum and game friends. Let us please give him some support - his wife just passed earlier this week and the cremation was yesterday. Let’s please share our thoughts and support with @Joesiera and his kids .

@Joesiera shared this song as a tribute…

@Sheeebbbzzz @Luna @Pike @OGdirty1Kanobi @Steve9999 @PlayForFun @FloKi @Sam-I-Am @Chadmo

17 Likes

tagging some more forum friends…

@Sorvina @NicoX @BlackZed @Theo87 @Vixx @Gwniver @Shyam @Yomagn-tho @BanGan @Saphirra

7 Likes

Oh man :worried: I’m so sorry for your loss, @Joesiera. There are no words to express how sorry I am. I hope your wife has found peace. Hang in there, your forum friends are here for you, if not in person, at least we are virtually.
I’m sorry.

12 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. Much love to you and any lives she touched. :heart:

13 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this terrible news. Sending best wishes to you, family and friends.

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Joesiera
Please accept my sincere condolences !

14 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thinking of @Joesiera and his family.

12 Likes

I don’t know that we’ve met @Joesiera
But I’m truly sorry for your loss all the same

13 Likes

Also very sorry for your loss, @Vixx

14 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss :disappointed_relieved: :broken_heart:

May you and your family find renewed and undiscovered strength in the days to come, and may the time ahead be as gentle as possible for you. :pray: :dove:

14 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my condolences @Joesiera .

Keep well as you heal, with time.

13 Likes

Sad news indeed. Sorry for your loss @Joesiera keep her alive in your heart,

13 Likes

@Joesiera
My deepest heartfelt sympathies for you, your children and family . Celebrate her life and love and know she shall always be with you. Ever a part of you.

13 Likes

@Joesiera ….
I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your dear wife. Please accept all of our heartfelt and sincere condolences.
Surround yourself with loved ones and comfort yourself with those that you hold dear. Celebrate your wife’s life and the treasured memories that you shared together.
And always remember that your dear lady will forever walk by your side until you eventually meet again. I truly believe in all of that …
Talk lots and remember we are here for you if and when you need us.
Take care
:sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Sometimes I don’t like words.
Sometimes music is needed.
Sometimes you have to shout it out.

12 Likes

Sincere condolences to you, J. A terrible tragedy for you and your family, blow after blow… The memory of your beloved woman will always live in your heart…

13 Likes

So sorry to hear that @Joesiera about your wife :rose: my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. May she find peace :dove:

12 Likes

Thank you everyone. This place and chats with you all have been helping me a lot. It was freak accident. My mom is still in the hospital. Life has its own way of surprising us and I learnt it the hard way. Thank you all. It means a lot @sleepyhead @Vixx @Pompitous @OGdirty1Kanobi @BanGan @SamMe @Shadowlander @Pike @JGE @BlackZed

16 Likes

@nevarmaor @Theo87 @Chadmo @Jack_oKent @PlayForFun @SamMe @Gwniver thankyou very much for your support. It means a lot.

14 Likes

My prayers for your mum. May her recovery be speedy. Hang in there.

10 Likes