[RESOLVED - V38 Update] Poor Graphics on HA screen for Raid Formation

While I appreciate the inclusionnof the below graphics in Ha when you go to change formation, the things are a little… Well rudimentary and ■■■■ in their Photoshop.

Screenshot_20210427-213206_Empires

You can see clearly the “corners” where it’s been square cut from another image and just put into the HA UI screen…

Clean it up, shouldn’t be too hard to do.

22 Likes

Some teething issues are bound to crop up

1 Like

Agreed; but this does seem like quite a basic thing to have missed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha, funny. I somehow missed it when looking at the screen but now I notice every time and it’s so annoying.

Thanks @Guvnor for ruining my day in game :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, it is annoying… :frowning:
I just wanted to report it too, but it looks like @Guvnor was faster. :slight_smile:
Luckily you do not need to go to this screen often… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like beta raid formation

One thing I am curious about is why they put raid formations inside hero academy?

This seems to cut out a lot of newer players who have to wait a long time before being able to participate.

Wouldn’t it have made more sense to be able to do this in another part of the app?

:thinking:

2 Likes

That’s always been the mantra towards new players in game: we had to grind it, so you do too.

Still, they’ll be able to join in with the formations in about 18 - 20 months time…just as the servers close. :+1::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry about the sprite atlas issue there, looks a bit ugly. It will be fixed in version 38.

13 Likes

I did HA10 in just over 12 months from joining the game. People love to greatly exaggerate the time it takes.

Well it was meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment.

My deepest apologies for my wild and inaccurate claims.

1 Like

1 year is a long time to wait just to change your raid defense formations.

Why not allow new players change raid formations for their 3* heroes? (Since SGG will never answer this… it’s basically rhetorical ques LOL)

1 Like

You need HA1 for raid defense formations, not HA10.

That being said, I didn’t have HA1 until 6 months after it was introduced and that is as a long-time f2p player. A new f2p player would be lucky to get to HA1 after a year. I know after a year I was still maxing mines and farms at SH20.

2 Likes

Apparently being fixed in V38 Update:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.