[RESOLVED - V38 Update] Malosi's Special Skill bug with Chain Abilities (Alfrike's Mindless Attack/ Finley's Defense down

I know, @guvnor. I tagged you so that you just moved this thread to another one which was reported before regarding a similar problem with Alfrike in another thread (in case you want to combine them). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::rofl:

I think they’re separate issues with the same root cause; that being the tinkering with the Chain Mechanism.

I have merged the Finley topic as the issue seems to be the same as with Alfrike.

5 Likes

I guess I’m joining the club!

2 Likes

Fixing one bug seems to implement two or three bugs.

2 Likes

Also seeing issues with Alfrike over last few days. In last 24 hours I’ve played 40+ raids and in every match Alfrike would only hit 2 sometimes three hero’s, even with full board.

Happen for me twice first I said here instead of following they accused me to lie and today I took screenshot and share, Malosi does not block Alfrike mindless attack but block Zocc effect

Looks like Malosi received an inadvertent nerf when Devt Team fixed the Alfrike & Finley bugs. Now both heroes will be even more OP. One less hero to counteract their specials. Until the Devt Team can fix the resultant new bugs without creating new ones.

Wonder how long this process will take. They fixed Alfrike real fast (money spinner and all)… but Malosi ?

Any updates on the issue?
My alliance mostly face dark tanks in AW (with plenty Alfrike on board), so it would be nice to know if I will be able to use my two Malosi or not :roll_eyes:
It is appreciated that SGG replied quickly, but it has been five days now “looking into this”. We kinda need a solution. Thanx!

1 Like

It’s definitely still broken.

2 Likes

Once a fix is possible, Devt Team will announce. And maybe run through Beta. Then decide when fix is to be pushed through. ASAP is V37.1. Not ASAP is V38.

In the meantime, just be mindful.

It sucks. I know. I have Malosi. What can we do?!

1 Like

What do you do when you pay for a sports channel package and you get cartoons instead, for example?

We can demand immediate fix of a segment of the game that is broken. I didnt maxed two Malosi to have them sitting on the bench while devs are “looking into” problem they have created. I maxed them specifically for Alfrike tanks in rush attack alliance wars (and not just rush).

With this bug, SGG created unfair advantage to players that have Alfrike and Finley, and disadvantage to those that maxed Malosi to counter them. If they are able fix the “food offer bug” in a matter of minutes, they must be able to fix this bug also!

1 Like

If Alfrike was mindlessly throwing out 20k food crates it would have already been fixed :joy:

I kid…I kid…

9 Likes

I agree with you 100%. If Devt Team doesnt push the fix out “immediately”, then the other options are to protest in myriad ways:

1. Withhold $$$
  2. Put game on hold
  3. Exit game

I can’t think of any other options.

Devt Team should be working on a fix. Question is : how long ?

1 Like
  1. One star and a big negative feedback in the store

It requires a new client version. So absolute minimum time is a week.

Be hopeful it’s not as long as Alfrike was bugged — a year.

Please check pic. Malosi cant stop Alferik’s mindless atack.

This is a known issue. Take a look at this thread:

1 Like

I didn’t see the point. Thanks bro :+1:t2:

1 Like

It happened to me today.