[RESOLVED - V38 Update] Malosi's Special Skill bug with Chain Abilities (Alfrike's Mindless Attack/ Finley's Defense down

1 Like

No. I avoid using heroes who make my hits random ;). So no Wu or Ranvir. Just Prof. L, Skadi, Malosi, C-Kiril and Odin.

Hey! I just did some raids, and realized that Alfrike got my heroes braindead, so with mindless attack. But- malosi hit her before, and she should not be able to do so… whats going on here?! Pictures attached!

Any updates on when this issue will be rectified?

The hamgate situation got resolved in matter of hours, but this can’t get resolved in two weeks. Come on SG, there are very fast wars where we can’t use Malosi against Alfirke, he is useless… This should be number one priority !

I just made a post about this. Searched and nothing came up. Sucks that it is happening, but I’m glad I’m not the only one. Hope they fix it soon.

Small giant doesnt create solution they creat problem with every updates and make players to update for no reason

FYI this issue will be rectified in the next update. Check this beta thread for more info.

1 Like

They will fix tjis issue in next update and bring another bug or problem after new update!!! This happens every single time…

Fixed in V38 UPdate:

3 Likes

Hopefully this update will apply to Queen of Hearts too. I just went up against her in raid, used Malosi’s special and it didn’t block her. :expressionless:

Because her taunt is explicitly based on her minion, which Malosi doesn’t block.

5 Likes

Hi, is there any progress? This happened almost a month ago! Thanks!

Scroll up three posts

2 Likes

Since the last update V38, my Alfrike sometimes fires 2 cubes, other times 3 or 4, but never 5. Is this normal?

It is another case, and discussed on this thread:
Alfrike does not fire all the cubes while in map and pvp

I’m on version 39 on an Android. In raid attack, opponent’s Alfrike just fired all her max-hp-reducing cubes despite Malosi’s block on her. Malosi did prevent the Mindless Attack though. So is that how it’s supposed to work?

Correct.

HP Reduction is NOT an ailment. Never has been:

Posted in August 2020.

1 Like