[RESOLVED - V38 Update] Interesting ghost/fiend/minion interaction(bug)

Anyway I wanted to thank @Guvnor @Zepth and all the other moderators who in the end are player’s like us and dedicate their time not only in Beta but also in the forum often for avoidable questions or discussions … About Lepiota in the end they are normal bugs that may be there because they are new skills and it is not possible to foresee everything … Guys thanks for the work you do, without you it would be impossible to have a forum like this, thanks :hugs:

Regarding Lepiota against Vanda, however, it is not a bug, reviewing the video, reading the description of Lepiota and talking about it with a player is all right… I was wrong :hugs:

It is not all right with vanda…cant get heal when she is in ghost mode…

Lepiota removes all status effects, so she has removed the protection of Vanda … but she still takes away the health of others, in fact if you try Rigard he too does not remove it … Only by killing Vanda does it disappear

Rigard dont putt her in ghost mode,lepiota does…nothing should work with her when she is in ghost mode…no healing in ghost mode is on lepiota card…or i missing something🤔

1 Like

Because Lepiota she don’t dispell the buff… Vanda isn’t like Morgan Le Fay,i think for this :hugs:

@Guvnor : need your help here. Does Vanda still get “stolen health” while in ghost form?

Does the health restriction, while in ghost form, only apply to Direct healing?

Before ghost mode…

In ghost mode…

There is no any icon in ghost mode…

Yes…we need some help here😊

Can you explain? I can test it. Thanks

This seems to be the same as Onatel gaining mana in ghost form.

A fix is in the works but no mention of that was just for Onatel.

2 Likes

If you are still experiencing this issue, please #contact-support with the exact details when you witnessed this issue, so we can investigate this further. Thanks! :slight_smile:

You need to send in a ticket on this issue. Include your videos.

From

• Minions can now be damaged and killed, even if their owner is in Ghost form

I found this video. I think this is after V38 update.

At 4:44, 2 green tile (x3 green stack) hit Krampus in Lepiota ghost with Lady of the Lake’s minion. The minion receive no damage from that tile green. It do can receive damage Lepiota’s debuff. But that is the only thing that can do damage minion in Ghost form. I’m not sure if this work as intent or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.