[Resolved] Missing Some Letters in buttons, alliance member names, messages, and other text

Anyone else experience this?

It’s even effecting game play, like “Strong” and “Critical” are missing Letters, Titan FIGHT button is IGHT… Claim is more like C im … Craft more like C ft and so on. I have screen shots but I’m still working on figuring this site out…

Heck, even the Send Feedback and Support buttons in game were missing Letters, so that was fun… Lol

Screenshot_20180816-231659

UPDATE: Nevermind, it must have been corrected while I was asleep/before I could figure out how to post this… It’s still funny to see so I’ll leave it up for kicks… and to see if anyone else had this issue lol

2 Likes

Happens every once in a while. Restarting the game usually does the trick

2 Likes

Is anyone else having letters missing from their buttons

See above

20 missing characters

I have a lot that whet Straight into my Codex that I never seen & still looking up all in the Codex!

Every “button” in the game - Level Up, Train, Claim, etc. are all missing half the letters. Even some of my teammates names are missing in our Alliance listing. Any clue what is going on?

It’s a common occasional bug. Reset the game and it will almost certainly be fixed :relaxed:

2 Likes

how fix this dude? reinstalled everything 2x

Seems to happen quite frequently. Not sure what causes it.

same here from almost a month

This should correct itself if you restart. It does happen occasionally :man_shrugging:

2 Likes