[RESOLVED] Bottom 25% loot in tournament while being in top 5% or top1%

Happened to all of us. Crazy thing is who got top % loot but wasn’t actually in that loot bracket?! Was so excited to get 1% for the first time and then BAM!! WTH Hahahah

1 Like

Same here. Was top 1%, but received bottom 25% in rewards.

I had also the problem being top 1% and receiving bottom 25% rewards, 1 emblem. Is this issue being addressed, does it have something to do with the update?

Not everyone someone in our alliance said they got the top 1% rewards

Same here(1% dropping to 25% )

Bump!!

Shows me as 1% now and my 4k rank, but no new rewards

Lol. Overreacting much. Bugs aren’t foreseen, that’s the point. They’ll sort it out and fix it for you. Keep those knickers untwisted for a few more hours.

3 Likes

It is not compensation. I want to get proper reward as my.ranking

2 Likes

The recent neglect of duties at SGG is really frustrating.

1 Like

same here

I finished rank 124 and got bottom 25% loot!

Same here I finished in top 1% & was given bottom 25% rewards… I hope Small Giant fixes it
( which I’m almost certain they will)

Ask your alliance mates who got the 1% loot whether they are on v30 or v31. I wonder if it is a v31 bug. I updated just before loot came out :frowning:

Said he spotted that he was in bottom 25% while rewards processed and restarted the game.

Same. Top10% result, but bottom 25% loot.

Most players in my ally got the same problem.

I just updated to v31 a few hours before. Should have been top 1% loot for ranking 124 but got bottom 25% instead

During rewards processing it still showed me top 1% (don’t have screenshot of that), then rewards for bottom 25% came, leaderboard also at that time showed bottom 25%, now leaderboard shows me back to top 1%…

Running V31

Scope please and thank you))

1 Like