[RESOLVED] Bottom 25% loot in tournament while being in top 5% or top1%

An earlier thread started on the same issue

Hey, I get exactly the same problem! Only I was top 5% but also I was rewarded like bottom 25%…

1 Like

So a bunch of us got bottom 25% loot for being in the top 1 and 5%. Rather strange that the update would cause this

1 Like

Same here. Logged in. Got bottom 25% loot tier. I thought that was a huge drop in rank in half a day. Checked tournament and it showed me at top 5%

1 Like

An earlier thread started here

1 Like

Android and iOS as well. Both correct and faulty ranking/loot existed on new version.

I was between 5% in the tournament and I received spoils for the last 25% … So it gets complicated …

1 Like

I also received wrong tournament prize. What’s wrong with my account?

1 Like

1 Like

I was top 25% but also had this bottom 25% problem. Not that the loot would be much different anyway lol.

same here…
find evidence below

1 Like

Totally surprised at the reward this time, straight bottom 25%, was that the reward for the upgrade?

Polar Bear Jack is getting a lot of publicity for his top spot :grin:

2 Likes

Same here!!!

Everyone the same, I’m sure we will all get correct loot and keep the 1 bonus emblem

2 Likes

Also top10 received bottom25 loot, not only top 1 & 5%

We are aware of this possible issue with the Tournament Scores and I have escalated it to our on-call dev team. I will update as I know more. Thank you for your patience while we investigate this.

Update: I have little new information to give atm as to a cause or if it is resolved, but I wanted to inform all affected players that we will be looking into recovering the correct rewards on Monday. Again thank you for your ongoing patience.

47 Likes

hi also my rank 1% and I got 25%