Reset & Re-Classing Projects (share your experience)

@Razor wow lots of really helpful thoughts there thanks.

Kingston and Poseidon will prob both go onto my war defence ( we use green tanks and my best just now is kash+14) So Kingston will tank and I will prob go shield route to try keep him alive longer. Poseidon will end up on the opposite wing to my max Dom, Grazul after she gets the emblems will replace BT on flank and for now my Justice will be the other flank till I get working on Richard who I just got in last costume event and haven’t started yet.

3 Likes

Kash was awesome in my 4* play, 5 he took a dive like a car off a cliff (especially as a green heal on offense). Costume may help that I’m not sure…

You will do awesome with them on D (King/Poseidon) King can tank better in 5* tank play than Kash (no costume) just personal opinion the speed the power ad fire resist as well. DOM/GRAZ Justice can be trouble with right tiling Richard is a monster imo - your solid! @Kilted I realize it could be ‘better’ with top shelf like Vela, Telly, GM etc… just play your style you will hang with em

3 Likes

Guys I dont have Zocc MAXED lol, just put in to make sure it worked when he was released! Dont have him went 1/2 before midnight for Noor instead…

2 Likes

Final note lol. The following I find have been effective without CLASSING…

if on your raid or war D however, yes Class… just imo/experience and we all play diff

3 Likes

My experience with resetting emblems is… try to stick with a hero and reset as little as possible.

Iron management is already hard as is.

3 Likes

Even without VIP, am only shifting 400 emblems per war. Take +18 off a 4* and give them to a 5*. If you get a new 4* hero that must get emblems, and there’s nowhere you want to take it from (i.e., you’ll be stuffing the victim with emblems again later), you can save iron by stealing from a 5* instead of a 4*.

2 Likes

For me.

My war defense goes to +19 or +20(depending on what 20th node is) for emblems asap

Then rest of emblems go to my war offense which my war offense heroes are my most used heroes anyways

I don’t emblem for titans cause i feel it’s unnecessary

I don’t emblem for tourneys cause i feel it’s unnecessary

I don’t emblem for challenge events cause I’m not pushin for top 10 and with the heroes i have, the lowest rank tier that offers a 4* mat in each difficulty each event is reachable without emblems(tho some i havent done in a few months cause the only 4* mats i want are rings these days)

I don’t emblem for world map

I use my war offense in raids

So to simplify:

War defense 1st priority
War offense 2nd priority

4* vs 5* all depends on my war offense teams

Have 2 costume rigards emblemed to 14. Only 2 4* i have emblemed.

I just recently reset costume boldtusk

I have thought about lady woolerton but i really don’t care for more than 2 of my yellows in a given team and when i ran mono, i used viv+guin and still only used yellow on mops. Without an average mana cleanse or a fast dispel or average/fast defense debuffer…yellow is probably my most hated color to use. Gazelle could change that if i ever get her.

Main goal imo for the long term should be 5* heroes. As many and as high as possible(of course stretch nodes across 20 5s if possible but the 20 as a whole should be as high as they can go…i say 20 instead of 30 again cause of my case where i dont go for 6 1 shots and mop teams dont need emblems since the battle is typically half won before i enter the match). Almost every 4* you emblem is temporary imo. As soon as you stop using a 4* hero, and you know you’re usin a 5* hero in same class, i would strip the 4* and put it on the 5*

Again this is just me and what seems to be workin for me. Ymmv

6 Likes

Thanks as it has gone now my main emblemed 4 stars have all been a tank at some stage before when we’ve tried different colours with the exception of caedmon who I have +20 and my tiburtus at +14 because I have no other heroes of those classes I use much.

Keeping emblems for my war D seems like it will work well for me especially as I can make it my normal raid D anyway.

Really appreciate the help guys.

3 Likes

You bet @Kilted.

Ran across this Raiding with Grazul who has never tasted an emblem as mentioned prior. It is sped up so not long…

You do not want to end up in a vs with Seshat or GM without a strong hitter especially Fire vs Fire. and Seshat shows her Prowess - she takes heat well too! She is from Hell I believe?

UN-Classed GRAZUL
I believe every raid likely would of lost without her #63 up to #8 with this 4/1 FIRE/HOLY team

Starts at 2min 31sec (ahhh click to start)

Grazul

3 Likes

I am very pleased with what I was able to get out of my WIZARDS reset (above). I miss Guin being classed and she is kissing my axe for me to do her up again…

“It’s just not going to happen Doll”, I say to her.
She responds with “But why baby why?”
I respond: “It just doesn’t MATTER, It just DOESN’T MATTER, IT JUST DOESN’T MATTER
I had to work this BM scene into this because its been a mantra as of late (and its a classic)

ONTO MY ROGUES…
I went with distribution as follows: Boots(8), Inari(6) and Marjana(6).

What? You noticed that Marjana isn’t classed at 6? Yeah #*@&$ its because I reset her as I really like the Effect Boots gives. I could pull my hair out on it honestly. She (Marjana has been de-classed more times than I would like to say). So, yeah I thought it threw and then I changed my mind in the direction I wanted to go…

Some would call this not thinking it through. I would have to bite my tongue on it and determine if it would be a good idea to use my mouth to talk or not (well, more like my fingers to type in this case).

So after that snafu of sorts I reached out to a friend to discuss my desires to put together a MEAN MINION MADNESS TEAM. It was a brief exchange however left feeling I got it, its not ideal yet it will work. Then I spent time really looking at it because it would require resets. It became clear however it was NOT going to be what we discussed it had too many conflicting issues imo.

Then I went back to my original BEST POSSIBLE “Telluria” team goal that I had originally pieced together with my bench at the time. I felt good for a moment as it wasn’t viable to bring in JF based on what I had done with the WIZARDS above and my opinion is that Boots can be a substitute for GM (even ZIM though you do not see her there as used replacement). Reds with a Rainbow Telly Team are basically GM or JF as the alternate (Boots is showing up more). Then I remembered man I really wasn’t happy having Rana in the mix…

Ahhhh yeah even knowing that I classed up RANA pretty high (she got reset). Now is where I’m going to Lose a lot of you because I went into the following (nabbed it - its just a cut/paste - not going back over in detail…

THE FOLLOWING/BELOW IS A CUT/PASTE of working through things in writing to myself:

ABOVE is the team I had briefed on and determined could be a go (and Rigard would need to be fully classed)…

Hmmmm… Not a team I can see being viable vs any of say 6 or so regular Telly teams I face

3 AOE Attack up 45, 48, 30 that will over-ride each other
4 heroes that do ZERO direct damage from special (minions I realize do damage, just no idea what this synergy could bring, to test)
S,F,A,A,A not something I think I would want to run
All healing is over time, no defense down (minion killing though…)

I’m going to run Noor a bit at 3/70 see what she’s like though… can she be what I think?

THE COMMON TELLURIA TEAMS (from my own eyes in raids and wars)

1. Seshat/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Drake
  2. Finley/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Drake
  3. Seshat/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Jabberwock
  4. Seshat/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Ursena
  5. White Rabbit/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Jabberwock (see Jab/Rabbit flip wings a lot with this team)
  6. Finley/Jean Francis/Telluria/Vela/Jabberwock
  7. Seshat/Gravemaker/Telluria/Vela/Costumed Joon
  8. Seshat/Jean Francis/Telluria/Vela/Neith
    There are a couple more mixes of the above to round out 10 teams that are more common I think move on

OTHER HEROES VIABLE AND IN USE (separated into tiers)
Alice (semi-often)
Puss in Boots (semi-often)
Freya (semi-often)
Costumed Magni (seeing more)
Costumed Sartana (seeing more)
Sif (seeing more)
Killhare (seeing more)
Gazelle (rare)
Queen of Hearts (rare)
Alfrike - RARE HERO will start seeing more and she will move up the ladder
Alasie (exceedingly rare)
Costumed Isarnia (exceedingly rare)
Captain Krestel (exceedingly rare)
Skadi - I suspect will start showing up as a replacement ICE and move up
Baldur - RARE HERO will start seeing more and he will move up the ladder

Not looking forward to Him paired with Heimdall

MY STATUS

BEST POSSIBLE WAR DEFENSE IF RESETS AND RECLASSING WERE NO ISSUE AT ALL

Seshat/BK or Mitz/Telluria/Vela/Joon (F/A/A/F/F)

VELA

To put Vela(6) on my D it would require resetting Alasie(18) and Zim(18)
Their combined value outside of WAR/RAID D is much more I believe than Vela

Alasie is strongly proven and Zim really is. Zim is only possible potential for what I would consider as a replacement red for GM (JF, Boots)

DRUID issue though so its either ZIM or VELA. We know which pairs better with Telluria.
I get use Vela(6) 50-60% of time in war

SESHAT & Dapper Dan Rigard Maxed

Rigard competes with Seshat for Emblems not near as bad as 2 Legends due to cost variance period. I have 3 Costumed Rigards 14, 11, 11 (would need to reset an 11 to move the 14 up) - I do not use 3 Rigards much anymore so that’s acceptable

Seshat is only classed 1 however and Rigard may need some of the Blems to go Fully classed.
Alasie has to be reset to even consider it then comes the point who will be my ICE HERO?

It would have to be ARIEL cost wise otherwise back to VELA and resetting ZIM (Alice is out being Boots is my hero of interest as he is a full package hero - I have to reconsider after taking time on this)

JF

I have Jean-Francois but just stripped Guin and doled out as: Hel(6), Hel(6), Zeline(7), Sartana(7)

Hes not worth them all being stripped IMO (he is a ‘replacement’ for GM and will become so for Boots I think. Have to Forget him.

ALICE

Alice isn’t all that (however would have to be my BLUE and I’d have to give up on Boots)… she is used more often then Alasie though from what I’ve experienced.

Alasie is the most PROVEN Ice hero in the game outside Vela (and Finely) - but she doesn’t have the Mitz weakness to their degrees, she only gets dinged for a HIT not 1-5 in the reflect

Anzough?

is coming up in use a bit still not all that imo when were talking about all that up there!

I would take Zim all day over Anzough and If left with you can have 1 JF or 1 ZIM - I’d take Zim she is proven not so much as Alasie in terms of tenure, however her USE value is better as well morre dependable that JF’s.

MY REDS

MY REDS: BK(19), Mitz(19), Zim(18) - Mitz is a must keep more so than Zim with the current Telly D’s BK hasn’t PROVEN to be a MITZ or ZIM to me yet he is cls 19 though can’t reset that
Boots(8) MOVING HIM UP ISSUE
I would have to strip likely both as they are 65/50 nodes only level costs (no 125’s) Marjana(6) and Inari(6)

WHAT THIS REVIEW IS SHOWING TELLING ME

So what I’m seeing here is I can’t compete based on “hero Inventory” at the TOP TOP-TIER, and if I settle with a team that sounded good in a brief discussion -or-

with the BEST I CAN DO WAR/RAID D based on exp/knowledge currently (using ‘replacement heroes’)

I would take a noticeable DIVE in war average for a fact. I would become less useful as a team player.

WHY: There is ZERO plausible argument with what I have to do it…

I’ve done more than my fair share of testing in this game, that’s over (lost too much especially in Emblems with resets to do so)

CONCLUSION

My E&P HEIGHT has been reached in part by my own actions and what RNG has given me. I can still do decent in war and raid good. Need to just be happy with that. I will have some good and poor ones ahead like most of us even with the TOP TOP teams.

It’s the community for me, the building, the creating and the helping that kept me here this long. Can still travel around help players out that are more fortunate in bench makeup or pairing ‘in the moment’ for a bit.

So I GUESS MY CONCLUSION wasn’t concluded…

LOL. cRAZy right?

Because I continued on talk writting...

I have Telluria, Boots, 2 Seshats… the new Noor. Then slow Santa, Mother North & Lowly Thoth - I am just not going to have a MINION MADNESS TEAM to run vs Telly War and Raid Ds, without really really getting into it to find out (Don’t do it man IT JUST DOESN’T MATTER)…

My personal thoughts are: Boots, Noor, Seshat, Santa (reset Joon who’s my Holy other than Inari she was already stripped following my testing of her Mits/Kage with the Sakura family bonus which totally is worthless to the Challenge and seasonal Events and S3) and she was poor in my WAR D. Joon outperformed her. The AI is tiling for the 2 not me so had to eat the fact and take her out (others have diff exp and likely diff War Team allies for her).

Once again lol. So, Santa is out and not the ‘best’ option anyway being SLOW being Noor is also SLOW. SPEED still talks volumes and to have 2 of the same element to be Slow on your team - Big NO its basically a suicide setup and then Boots is Average. NOPE!

Seshat, Noor, Thoth, Boots, Sesaht is the only one I see viable considering “SPEED” only and having 3 heroes that do damage outside the minions (F/S/F/A/F can be worked with). Consensus is 'you can’t have more than 3 minion makers on a team), whatever lol (I don’t accept that as any kind of fact, prob a good guideline if you can’t afford the testing and resetting and reclassing to find out). The SS would never cut it in this meta together though imo. Thoth worthless there, Seshat is amazing given, a dual debuff potential is nice, no cleanser, no defense down, everything 100% relying on Boots to Heal, Attack Up, Add more minions into the mix as well do so early (so need the Avg fire before the 3 fast darks). Boots is the only truly ‘decorated’ prospect for the TEAM overall - Santa would have been as well just to viable to give up my Joon. And Noor though I have a hunch and have seen some things of interest isn’t worth the cost and risk.

Yeah think I’m done thinking on this stuff. Wait…

A Telly, Mother, Boots, Noor, Seshat would be much better for a ‘team’ I think. A/S/A/S/F a little, specials would work together a little better. So will try this out without making any emblem mods or commits.

SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS and providing it here in the forum?

HECK, I guess to say if your having a problem figuring things out and deciding on what to do, SO AM I. Ha ha ha ha. In the end really IT JUST DOESN’T MATTER! Just have fun.

LOL RaZoR

6 Likes

Straight forward exchange.

I had 3 Rigards. I reset 1 that was classed 11 (2nd Ariel in play now and will get remaining) and was able to disburse emblems to 1st Class the following 4 Clerics that are/will be used nearly100% in war :crazy_face:.

I find the mere 7% chance to resist any negative mana status effects or effects that prevent the use of Special Skills will result in greater positive outcomes (again 3rd Rigard was honestly not used much anymore - still IMO this was a good trade if he was).

1 Like

@Kilted finally got Grazul 1st Classed. Just to up the success odds.

1 Like

You thinkin of goin defense to make her sturdier or offense to help her lack of tile damage?

1 Like

Just 1st Classing her! Every hero deserves to be talented, and this is a fair talent to have :slight_smile: (if you are referring to Graz which you prob are not LOL).

Ariel #2 will follow the balancing out of No1

Node Descr
1 ManaShield
02L Health
03L Defense
4 ManaShield
05R Health
06R Attack
7 ManaShield
746 786 1,332 807
15 18 72 35
731 768 1260 772

And there I will stop, pretty sure not a path many take to that point, so neither actually LOL - Just making that bare bottom flesh live a bit longer once the knife breaks her Armour… (better way to say it). And most will say - WHAT? Your FoS! It’s still more balanced LOL!

2 Likes

Nice. I think I will prob be going sword shield the entire way with her. Will probably stop at node 18 as the cost/ reward for 2% mana boost on already very fast doesn’t seem worth it to me when I can split them to rigard etc instead. She will be the only heal on my proposed D so will need the sturdiness from shield.

So the re-embleming stated yesterday for Grazul. Outside of tournament Boril just doesn’t get used anymore, was kinda sad to pull everything off the first 4 star I’d ever maxed, but it’s a monster eat dwarf world out there…

The emblems from him plus others I’ve saved from quests will get Grazul to node 9. Doing sword shield route. Once get the 2 500k ham boxes today will finish her off.

3 Likes

Curious as to whether the increased emblem drop rate has changed anyones minds about their resetting projects as will be able to accumulate more quicker now to have more heroes set?

I have benched my original plan to strip Boldtusk currently in the hope I can continue working on Poseidon with what I get (have him to +6 currently) from other sources in the meantime.

1 Like