Reset & Re-Classing Projects (share your experience)

Sweet trade out, gotta be hard to put Jabber back in the cage though - DRAKE the SNAKE - still my personal best in class hero, can’t argue your choice. Hope Sartana costumed (obviously all stats UP! - turns out to be what you hope her to be). I was really hoping they would trick out her special :frowning:

Nice quick reset/reclass Gov on Sartana! Dang Onatel too :frowning: She has to be hard to set aside too? I don’t have her however highly respect her.

I can respect this for sure. GM is just to me much more dangerous (and Malosi completely shuts down BK whereas GM still messes you up without the burn)…

You will absolutely feel the difference with that consolidation. I have Roostley - just couldn’t pull the trigger. Arthur in the alt (for me never an issue though his SS sounds amazing in rarely turns into much imo - many do well with him though). Aegir can be a bastard… however TELLURIA RULES THIS ROOST! Nice Gov.

Really thought Yunan was going to become a king as he appears… shame. Tell trumps KUN-ONA-NAN!!! Ona-Nan! Twinning Legends - #5 by Razor LOL

KILLHARE says it all in the name “KILL KILL KILL, NOW NOW NOW” Total beast grats on obtaining!

Thanks for the share Guv some great moves your making! Me… hmmm ha ha ha

4 Likes