Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

as expected there is no reset emblem on this trial

1 Like

Yes, no reset emblem this time.

3 Likes

There is no Reset Emblem today

so it might be random save as the ETT
we need to wait till end of cycle 2

2 Likes

There is no reset emblem today. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue: morning meeting was rescheduled to today and it took longer than usual :stuck_out_tongue:
And we are counting on you for the next week as well as i will be travelling for business and dont know when i can log in into the game

sheet has been updated

1 Like

Haha, no worries, I usually finish the trials right after you post, so was a bit surprised when you didnā€™t. Anyway, I got you covered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It makes me feel that those resets were put in by accident :joy:

2 Likes

Probably. Or just the devs teasing us. :rofl:

1 Like

They seem to be in the 3-4th trialsā€¦ Only had a couple so will need a couple more data points I guess to corroborateā€¦

1 Like

Finished a lot of trials. 0 reset tokens.

Maybe I post too much negative/true facts. Oh well. Live long and pray for true RNG.

1 Like

Yup, we just got three till now. Letā€™s just pray that more will be available in the future.

Iā€™ve only been playing for 9 months and have only received one reset emblem. It must have been by accident because I got it in my 2nd week of playing through Mystic Vision.

2 Likes

I was referring to the class emblem quests. Till now there have been only three emblem quests which gave reset emblems for finishing the third stage. You can check the dates in the original post. :slight_smile:

These were the only sure fire way for getting the reset emblems for everyone. Apart from that, yeah its pretty much non existent. I think I only got twice from the war chest, once from tournament loot and the one free one that SG had given in the beginning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No token today either. The 3 in the quests were quite misleading, causing me to use them in the believe this is now a regular thing like the troop token in recruits II, but it seems the reset tokens wonā€™t show up in quests any more.

2 Likes

@Petri is it possible to get an official statement if they were there by accident last month or supposed to show up from time to time from now on?

2 Likes

Maybe its 1 cycle on, 1 cycle off?
We need more data :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Edit: I realised that @Expired has been dutifully tracking and now know what he means by Cycle :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Weā€™ve now had 6 successive trials without, so that does not hold true

1 Like

@ThePirateKing, could you add this link into the Original Post so everyone can see the full history?

1 Like