Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

Do you have a link to your spreadsheet? I can probably add that to the original post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its local on my work PC but you can just save the picture and edit post i wont file s copyright suite :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol. That’s okay, I wanted to post something with a link so that when players click on it they can see the most updated version. Maybe you can transfer the spreadsheet to Google Sheets or something with a shareable link. :slight_smile:

Ofcourse, it’s not a necessity but if you ever decide to do that, I would be happy to post the link. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure thing hope I dont forget tomorrow
Usually i keep it on my cloid but dont know why this one slipped

1 Like

I remember getting a reset emblem token. It was in March after I started playing the second week of February. Do those things still exist?

2 Likes

Well, according to all the players I know and from what I gathered in the forums, Oct 6, 2019 was the first time we got a reset emblem from finishing a trial quest. Since then we have had two more, total three now. Before that the reset token wad only available as tournament loot or from war chest. Are you sure you got it from a trial? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure how I got it. I was a nube back then.

I have not gotten one from completing a trial and I have completed several.

1 Like

@Sir_Ragsdell So last month these were the 3 trials which had the reset emblems for finishing the last stage. Everyone here reported getting them, so it’s a little odd that you didn’t get them. What you can do is bookmark this particular thread, and we usually update the title of this thread based on whether a token is available or not. If there is one available, please check whether you get them too. If not olease post a screenshot here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think they gonna be throwing this about like 3 a month each month! These was hard to come by from what I remember very doubtful will be getting 36 in a year!.
Probably realised that in and now will cut it back! Even getting 1 a month is probably to high in there eyes!

2 Likes

Do not give them any more ideas. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll get me coat!

20 sorry’s

2 Likes

Just a quick question, I’ve never reset. I just was to confirm that we do.lose some emblems when we reset ?

1 Like

If you reset with gems you get back 95% of the emblems used. If you use a reset emblem you get back every emblem.

2 Likes

Ahh thank u my friend, do u recall how many gems it costs w/o resets?

1 Like

The cost depends on how many emblems you’ve used, so a 3* is a lot cheaper than a 5*

2 Likes

Well… guy beneath you claims 8. I’ve never even used one and have 5 in total. 2 of which came from the tournament. You get one for free if I recall when it started or when you hit level 15.

Meaning trial wise I’ve gotten 2. So idk tbh.

1 Like

Reset Emblem Tracking

2 Likes

That is the reason why I started this thread. We will see if there are any more anamolies. :slight_smile:

1 Like

seems the several that you completed werent the one that gives reset and the ones u didnt complete gave

1 Like