This thread keeps track of the reset emblem drop frequency in trial quests. Remember, if one player gets it everyone will get it, provided you finish all three stages of the trials (similar to the Epic Troop Token drop in Find Recruits II quest).
Hopefully, this thread will also give some incentive to many players who might think that carpet bombing might not be worth it with weaker teams (though imho it is always worth it for the emblems alone).
Till now, the following trials had a guaranteed reset emblem as part of the loot for completing the final stage:
- Oct 06, 19 - Trials of Piety
- Oct 16, 19 - Trials of Shadows
- Oct 30, 19 - Trials of Mysticism
- Dec 15, 19- Trials of Piety
- Dec 29, 19- Trials of Justice
- Jan 12, 20 - Trials of Serenity
- Mar 08, 20 - Trials of Justice
- Mar 15, 20 - Trials of Fortitude
- Apr 01, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Apr 12, 20 - Trials of Justice
- Apr 29, 20 - Trials of Survival
- May 02, 20 - Trials of Piety
- Jun 07, 20 - Trials of Piety
- Jun 10, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Jul 15, 20 - Trials of Decimation
- Jul 22, 20 - Trials of Shadows
- Nov 22, 20 - Trials of Serenity
- Dec 13, 20 - Trials of Justice
- Dec 20, 20 - Trials of Fortitude
- Jan 10, 21 - Trials of Nature
- Jan 27, 21 - Trials of Mysticism
- Mar 24, 21 - Trials of Shadows
- Mar 31, 21 - Trials of Strength
- Apr 18, 21 - Trials of Piety
- Apr 28, 21 - Trials of Shadows
- May 05, 21 - Trials of Strength
Detailed Spreadsheet by @Expired
Also, check out the complete tracking details in this spreadsheet, which he has kindly shared with us for a complete list of trials with and without the reset emblems.
Of course, the dedicated posts created by @zephyr1 under #class-trials for each trial will still remain the most valuable threads for discussing your teams and strategies. Also, @Mariamne’s thread on hero classes and trials is a great place for more info.