Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

I will never understand why these tokens are so rare.

We used to get them occasionally, but this is weird. About 3 months now and no Reset Emblem? is it possible they got removed with no notice?

We saw a longer stretch last year without seeing one. It’s random and we’re on an unlucky streak.

3 Likes

I guess this was the last reset emblem.

:calendar: October 27th

Still no reset emblem today… :sob:

4 Likes

did you miss on the token. Ranvir? Miki said he didn’t :grin:
Sorry for the blunt joke, lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last day of October and still no Reset Emblem. May November bring better luck :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

No luck or Reset Emblem in November either…

4 Likes

guess a $$$ reset tokens offer is bound to happen soon

2 Likes

:calendar: November 7th… still nothing

:sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I think they removed token without saying antything… No suprise… I Hope Im wrong

No Reset Emblem on this Wednesday either

5 Likes

Well, no more guessing any more :thinking:.
Yes, there’s a reset token.

11 Likes

Yes but seems they’re short-changing us for the cleric emblems :confused:

1 reset emblem today november 14th :+1:

Edit : cleric emblems are here :grinning:

9 Likes

Wow…so at least we know if there’s a reset emblem now

(though why you wouldn’t do the quest anyway if you could I don’t know…)

4 Likes

I was worried about the cleric emblems being gone, but did the level before rushing off to complain. Frankly, I don’t really need the reset emblems, but can’t begrudge the people that need them. (I think I’ve used one thus far, though if I ever get another good cleric, Reuben is probably losing the ones he has, since he almost never comes off the bench.)

It’s not about that. It’s about the way the company reacted. Reset tokens are only extensively used by very few end game players that own so many toys that they just can’t decide on which one to play with next. Average players don’t abuse reset tokens, even if you have the heroes to switch the emblems back and forth to, it’s still resources prohibitive and unproductive. I used a few now and then to reset talents in favor of the best costume path and strip some 4* to max a 5* or another and stil I have 50 of them in my inventory, so unless you’re just toying with them to switch emblems from hero to hero and then to the next and so on, you should have a more than decent stock of reset tokens.
Anyways, reset tokens were just like the ETT’s of recruits II, randomly showing on from time to time. I recall some long periods that went without a ETT in the said quest, that is forum tracked just the same as the reset tokens are, but I can’t recall the company ever forcing a ETT during recruits II… this kind of selective unreliable behavoiur is what bothers lots of players. We all understand that end game players are SG’s bread and butter, but favoring a select few so openly might not be the best way of getting peolpe to stick around and support your decisions… damn shame…

3 Likes

Maybe
Maybe not

20QuestionableCharacters

FIN

No reset emblem today

7 Likes