Reroll cost has gone up with SH21 (now 2100, since it's 100xSH level)

I just realized my re-roll raid cost has gone up to 2100. I thought 2000 was the max? I also didn’t level up, so I’m not sure what caused it… anyone know anything about this?

1 Like

Oh, is it based on stronghold level? Can probably delete this mods. I just realized what I did; I upgraded my stronghold to level 21

3 Likes

« Reroll costs are aligned with stronghold level. (The rate is 1000 x stronghold level. ) »
As seen on https://sites.google.com/site/empiresandpuzzlesrpgwiki/intro/raids

3 Likes

Yeah, I just figured that out after posting this :rofl: oops

4 Likes

I always thought it was related to Watchtower level, for i don’t know what reasons.
That made me learn something as well :joy:

1 Like

The real question is how did you level up your stronghold so fast? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You think that’s fast? Some people are already using harpoons! :rofl:

2 Likes

Actually, do you mind if we leave this open for a little while? Lots of people will have this exact same question, so it’s a super useful thread. I just touched up the title…

7 Likes

That’s fine with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you paid gems to upgrade your stronghold, then surely you can afford the extra 100 food - just top off your food with gems once in a while. :wink:

5d 16h left to go on my SH21! :smiley: I’ll gladly pay 2100 instead of 2000, since… I have too much food most of the time anyway, so rerolling is an exercise in finding a suitable match that has a good reward in cups. :slight_smile:

I’d never use gems on food :wink: and I have a strict budget for this game. I waited for the iron to be full again and mines stocked up before speeding. That was only so that I could get two upgrades at once going.

The 100 food is no big deal, I just wanted to know why it happened. Then I realized right after I posted. I’m surprised you have too much food. I train as much as I possibly can, so I’m almost always near empty.

3 Likes

I’ve been grinding my food storage up fast as possible. One of my alliance mates was shocked I hadn’t maxed them. My response: I’ve never been at the point where it was an issue :rofl:

It is not gonna be easy to save up all the food to research harpoons. When I see it that full I’ll wanna burn through my backpacks :rofl: Another 700k iron and I can upgrade to advanced food storage. My goal is to get all the advanced buildings converted, since that only takes 10 seconds… then I can have both builders always going. No need to wait for iron to recharge.

2 Likes

@StephenNap89 Thanks for asking about this!

I added it to the FAQ now too:

3 Likes

Thankfully it’s 100, not 1000. :relieved:

(There’s a typo on the wiki site you linked.)

3 Likes

Lol. And hear I am still 5d 7h away from Sh21… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I forgot we would be punished for upgrading the stronghold. :frowning: