Required Experience and Food calculator for any hero

reference
items

For those confused with the numbers, here is just the raw data and the amount of experience it takes to traverse each level of ascension.

There is a more complete one out there that has yet to be published publicly. I’ll leave it to the Author to step forward if he/she wishes to do so.

Censure/Prophet of Loss

Your brain is too big for me. If you get a chance or time to dumb in down a bit I would love to just understand. That is beyond the obvious that you’re calculation will allow us to guesstimate how long and how much to maximize any given hero.

I’ve been saving up purple heroes for the 10X and 6 tokens i’m going to do at the beginning of feburary on the hunt for the elusive 5* purple. I have been calculating the total xp these heroes stashed will provide and I thought to myself “my 4/34 Rigard would probably be maxed right now if I just fed him all of these” and now I know that that’s not true and will continue saving for the next 3 days. Thank you @thrashina for creating these spreadsheets and this post. I’m glad I didn’t have to figure out how to do all this. Just getting the xp per level information would be difficult enough.