Required Experience and Food calculator for any hero

For those confused with the numbers, here is just the raw data and the amount of experience it takes to traverse each level of ascension.

There is a more complete one out there that has yet to be published publicly. I’ll leave it to the Author to step forward if he/she wishes to do so.

Censure/Prophet of Loss

3 Likes

Your brain is too big for me. If you get a chance or time to dumb in down a bit I would love to just understand. That is beyond the obvious that you’re calculation will allow us to guesstimate how long and how much to maximize any given hero.

I’ve been saving up purple heroes for the 10X and 6 tokens i’m going to do at the beginning of feburary on the hunt for the elusive 5* purple. I have been calculating the total xp these heroes stashed will provide and I thought to myself “my 4/34 Rigard would probably be maxed right now if I just fed him all of these” and now I know that that’s not true and will continue saving for the next 3 days. Thank you @thrashina for creating these spreadsheets and this post. I’m glad I didn’t have to figure out how to do all this. Just getting the xp per level information would be difficult enough.

:grinning::sweat_drops:… You must: 1- be the reincarnation of Albert Einstein. 2- be really dedicated to the game. 3- have waaaaay too much time on your hands. :wink: Nice work.

How do you access that?

Hope this hopeful. Exp calculator for heroes in Google Sheet. Simply fill in the start and end levels.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yO9QaDOOhB9KWBEwnCNs2pJg890riohnHf4Z1ovR1pg/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Costumes

Costumes need 75% of food per hero used to level.

Total food

Off color feeding is 2x HXP so approximately total 37.5% food of base hero ( 0.75 x ( 1 / 2 ) ).

Same color feeding is 3x HXP so approximately total 25% food of base hero ( 0.75 x ( 1 / 3 ) ).

Actual values will vary depending on heroes used to level.

2 Likes

Hmm i cant seem to adjust the numbers on my phone… can someone check for me how much food is needed to get from 4/1 to 4/80?

the excell file is probably secured,because you can’t change values to get a result,any idea @thrashina?

The macros only run in excel. But from 4.1 to 4.80 it will take 173,498 exp. And approx 8M food. If you run 4 tc11s continuously you can get the exp in about 13 days.

1 Like

What is the food cost leveling a 5* hero

Hiya @Ace1,

I’ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question that your thread posed.

Where can I find the excel sheet?

The linked google sheets do not work so why are they still pinned?

How much xp you get for feeding 4* trainer of same colour?

I think it is 3000
1 star 1000 and 1200 same color
2 star 1500 and 1800
3 star 2000 and 2400
4 star 2500 and 3000

Actually it is 2500 and 3000 for a 3 star.

And 5000 and 6000 for 4 stars. Sorry!

Thanks for the experience cost chart. That answers questions I had about relationships between maxing 3, 4, and 5-star heroes. My key takeaways:

Using round figures:

1. For the cost of maxing one 5-star hero, you could max two 4-star heroes.
  2. For the cost of maxing one 4-star hero, you could max three 3-star heroes.
  3. For the cost of maxing one 5-star hero, you could max seven 3-star heroes (remember, round numbers).

The OP pre-dates limit-breaking. But it’s extremely helpful. Thanks for doing this work!

1 Like

I may need more coffee but I don’t get the food cost for leveling heroes. I read it goes up each time you feed a hero. Is that true? I have limited space for feeder heroes so should I get rid of my 3 stars or increase the space and try to feed 20 heroes at a time? Does anyone have a chart breakdown of how the cost to feed goes up?

For example and I’m making up the numbers. If it cost me 100 food to feed a 1* feeder to a 4 * hero.

If I feed 10 at a time is it 1000 food but if I feed 1 feeder at a time is it 100 + x and x keeps increasing? What is x?

Does anyone have the spreadsheet for hero XP calculations that can actually be accessed or edited? The ones posted here I’m not sure if the date they were created is why, but Google won’t let me access them or the ones I can access - they won’t let me enter any information as it’s on “view only” status.

I was trying to figure out exactly the amount of XP was needed for each tier for a 5* hero - so then I could figure out how many trainer heroes would be needed per each tier. Thanks in advance if anyone happens to know