Request to rename Alkashards 'Elpishards'

This has already gained a lot of traction over in GD. I understand the importance of doing things “the right way” though so making a thread here. When this gets to 100k votes I think we will have a really strong case. Should only take a few hours.

source (3)

7 Likes

I complain!

You of all people should know the best chance of effecting change in teh game is over here:

There are already numerous successes …

3 Likes

PS I votes anyway, just 'cause.

2 Likes

If successful, I propose that we also petition the Dr. Miles Medicine Company to push for renaming their famous product to Elpis-Seltzer.

4 Likes

I’m concerned that @Duaneski is a closet Elpiholic…

2 Likes

Maybe instead of changing the name make the Elpishard be a larger denomination of Alkashard?

Like say 1 Elpishard = 100 Alkashards?

3 Likes

Voting has stalled… not at 1 million. Not at 100,000, but at 6.

****ing six votes?!

Tulsi Gabbard has more votes than this!?

Unreal.

Listen folks. Let’s get real. There isn’t gonna be an AL update. There isn’t gonna be a working hero academy. There aren’t gonna be any good features we can get in this game.

BUT WE CAN HAVE ELPISHARDS. BUT WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR THEM!!

FIGHT!!

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN! DAMNIT MAN! VOTE NOW!

2 Likes

RCT certainly could be another avenue to pursue this. HOWEVER let me say that RCT has A LOT on its plate and it’s important not to put stuff there “just because.” There’s always been a necessity for the items placed in that lofty arena, and I wasn’t personally sure that renaming Alkashards to Elpishards met those high demands.

So as a result instead of taking up valuable space in RCT, I’ve decided to take up space here in the suggestion department (aka idea toilet)

1 Like

We could redirect to Elpiholic’s Elnonymouse

3 Likes

Weird that the number of votes on this has dropped down over time. I guess most likely people thought this had already happened ?

Or maybe some people took their votes away to vote on other things?

Darned vote limit!!

Much like in real life I use my democratically given rights to not vote, ever :joy:

What I found over the years was the people I probably would have voted for if I had an inclination got in anyway. So saved me a job and my life long voter apathy could continue.

I wouldn’t have voted for Elpishards though but that because I have zero idea what that is all about.

Perhaps if there is just a reason why Alkashard should have a change of name… Also why it’s should be Elpishard and not…emm Jonahshard…Duaneshard…SleepyHshard or Chedshard! :thinking:

Absolutely. I don’t pay attention or read hero descriptions as much anymore; so I did figure this was already done.

To boost its visibility to SG, are you open to the idea of an ElpiPortal?

1 Like

I have been away for a number of months now. What is going on here?

Why are people demanding the change of the name of those greenish blue pieces that you get when you use the alchemy lab?