Request to Buff Aegir [Developer Response in Post #100]

We hope not only aegir, Gobbler should be reconsider too @Mhalttu.

Gobbler defense is super weak and gobbler green color seems funny as the minion producers is red where gobbler weaks against such as (santa, rudolf, redhood) and also minion producers are strong 5* (delilah, Mothernorth, inari, tothamun). So how come weak defense green gobler 4* with average mana can be used to face strong 5* minions producers? Most of the time gobbler will die before cast his special.

Gobbler seems wrong in every way, please reconsider to super buff him

Wow. i now i am trying my best to asked…
Other than Aegir (as you have already mentioned)
Any others heroes that gg to get affected by this changes? dont need Buff or Nerf - just heroes name will do.

Thank you for the information

These are really good news :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. Hope there are also will be some decision for Thorne :wink:

This is good news. I think there are many of us patiently waiting with him at 3/70 (and some kicking themselves with him at 4/80) that feel a little better about it now.

:+1: for aegir buff

20 char.

Thank you for paying attention to this issue and being responsive!!

Much appreciated!!

Thank you very much! he really needs it to be at least par with 5* heroes.

Thank you for yet again assuring good news, I am loving SGG more and more, very responsive org.

Сough… cough… Perseus… cough… Thot-a coughhtst cough…

What is the problem with Perseus? He has kicked my rears some times in raids.

It may be because I don’t have him, but i don’t see him as bad as Aegir.

Just play with Aegir, you will understand it does’nt work.

Only 3 turns, can have no tiles to heal, too unpredictable…

In all games, you need someone u can rely on, not a hero that MAY have a good effect.

Need a buff or won’t be played. Not really a HOTM in quality.

Impressive, 114 votes, only Alquimia overcomes it. To be a superhero, A in all areas of the game, to beat all the records of the forum. The reason ends up being imposed to the slander.

Well… I think the very existence of this thread is proof that many of us are aware of Aegir’s bad performance.

Eagir realy need something more at least 1 turn extra or debuffs the enemy. Make him al little bit more like wilbur please. I only use him on red titans whit 5 blue heroes for the elemental link. In combination whit triton .

Poor Aegir… just buff him… somehow, someway, he needs some more lovin’ or he’s just not worth it.

Perseus is overall mediocre not even for hotm, but for any hero.
He’s better on def than Aegir. But Aegir at least shines in blue raid teams and on top red titans. Yes, he is really bad for def team, but not bad at all anywhere else.

And there’s still Thoth-Amun among HOTM’s that don’t shines anywhere.

Why that petition only for Aegir? There is enough UP heroes.

And I have Aegir. And yes, he is forever 3-70 for me. So as Thoth that I got recently. So as Perseus that was my first legendary hero - and he is maxed, and playing him I really regret for those scopes, and my regular Magni regret too for this sitting sad on 3-70.

Dear Balmung,

Aegir is exceptional in the way, he is the only hero which sabotages his own team. Everyone else is working for their team, although they are potentially weaker than the others. Starting from most overpowered heroes number 1 is imho Zeline, 2 Hel, 3 Kage, 4 Gravemaker, 5 Alasie, 6 Yunan, 7 Guin, etc. Then from the other end the most underpowered (discounting Aegir for the reason above) number 1is imho Thorne, 2 Natalya, 3 Rumplestiltskin, etc. Your Thoth and Perseus are far from the worst. You see that this category may be quite disputable. SGG have the stats from every battle, so they surely know better than you or me which hero is better an which worse. Now they probaby see they made Kage stronger than Gravemaker and they may try to balance him. As per my opinion I would not nerf anyone (eventhough the overpower stats for Zeline are really annoying). I would concentrate on adding the buffs to those from the bottom. Definitely Thorn would get the most, some others would get less.
But overall this request was never meant to balance everyone, but just to correct the saboteur. I do support your idea to buff underpowered heroes and as seen above this is what SGG will do in version 20.

Regards,
nes

There’s discussion on other heroes over here: