Request opinion on who to limit break & why - Wilbur or Aodhan?

Please share the logic behind your choice too

I use both heroes but I would choose Wilbur just cause he’s more versatile and useful in more settings. Aodhan is good but being slow I find he shines most in VF tournaments where as Wilbur shines all the time and is one of the best 4* support heroes. Would be interested to see what others think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll add a second vote for Wilbur. I don’t see myself replacing him anytime soon.

2 Likes

My Wilbur is at +18, with a full Def-HP path on talents, and with LB he has 688-862-1386 stats.

2 Likes

Another vote for Wilbur. He is a very important support heroes that gives your own team great survivability with the shared damage and defense up. Also coupled with some heavy hitters he can destroy your opponents team.

Aodhan only does some damage, but not a lot and he is slow (until his stacks add up). I only would use Aodhan with Cillian and other Slayers. Wilbur I use in a variety of situations with many different other heroes.

Not to mention he is crucial in my Fire (or Nature, depending whether you look at the team composition or the titan’s element) titan team and I even use him in my Holy titan team since I don’t have a Holy defense down hero.

1 Like

Wilbur is more for events and titans, supporting the team really well. Pretty much ensures survivability when he fires.

1 Like

Out of those I only have Wilbur, but I am certainly going to limit break him. He is as sought after as many of the 5 star heroes and is the only 4 star hero outside of healers that I intend to limit break. He is already as sought after as many 5 star heroes and once he is limit broke he should be on par with them in terms of survivability too. I used him all the time including on my fire titan team.

So far I have only actually limit broke Kiril. He is fully done and at 20 emblems and he is one of my most powerful heroes now, including many of my (not fully emblemed) 5 star heroes. In fact, checking my roster, the only ones ahead of him in the power ranking are Krampus +13 and Mother North +18.

1 Like

Wilbur is my choice too.
I am using him more than I would use Aodhan (events, nature titan, nature tanks)

1 Like

Have both maxed aodhan is +7 he gets used on a war team and trials… Some tournaments… Maybe If had other 4* or 5* slayers I’d consider using more.

Wilbur is LB +20 I use all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, it looks like a hands down win for Wilbur. I will go with him. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

1 Like

I’d rather LB Colen and/or Boldtusk first if you didn’t already in my honest opinion.

Please share the logic, Player16YT

1 Like

Boldtusk i get cause i did it myself but LB on Colen just for events isn’t worth it honestly. To me it would be a close call between wilbur, boldtusk and guardian falcon in terms of red 4* and after that i would consider high tiledamage heroes like scarlett or Colen.

Sure! Costume LB Colen is almost a must for events and tournaments, he hits like a truck. Boldtusk because me and most people tends to still use him even after maxing a few legendaries. Everything depends on your hero collection which isn’t mentioned in the post, but I believe all 4 are worthy it and it’s a close call decision.