Request For Information on Retrain Troops

Hello Everyone, anyone here is currently doing retrain of Epic troops? Does retrain offer ninja troops? Before going into research on Retrain Troop I would like to know more about the retrain troops. Look forward to seeing someone assist or guide me into it. Thanks

2 Likes

Nope. It did before. Not anymore.

Check this thread:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Apparently something beneficial to the players is a “bug” now. SG is disgusting. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I’d say majority of players would prefer mana troops then any other so exclude them from HA could be benfit in away.
Ninja troops are cool adds different approach in ways. Iv got a purple ninja prob take to lvl 2 as that is alright and work on my other purple mana troop.
Do guess each to there own.

1 Like

@Ultra thanks for your sharing. I have a better insight of it.
@Dudeious.Maximus thank you thank you, my objective is converting my critical troops to mana troops :sweat_smile: while hoping it may have another 5% getting a ninja Troop.

Thanks guys. I m clear with the retrain troops now

2 Likes

I’ve been retraining troops for months now. As with anything else, it’s a complete crap shoot. But I got a purple mana troop, and two yellow mana troops, which are the only ones I need.

Just expect that if you’re trying to get anything in particular it’s going to take a long time.

Oh dear. I would reconsider then.
Thanks for the heads up

Well maybe there should be another fix to the Troop retrain (lvl9 at HA):
when you retrain a ninja troop , it will give back a ninja troop.
What do you think?

I’m pretty sure many players won’t mind that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
While I still chasing mana troops. :sweat_smile:

Sup dude,

This is from our line chat:

The value of ninja troops is incomparable for Titan (tile) attack damage!

I’m afraid I must agree with @rho
That such value should be confined within a wallet…

Ofc you are right! Thats why I proposed retrain a ninja troop to another color ninja troop.

I just stumbled across that announcement by accident looking for something else. Just – JUST stumbled across it. I was one of the ones who got one or two ninja troops from HA9. So OF COURSE I thought it would keep doing that. It never occurred to me to check, because why would it?? So for the past TWO YEAR AND NINE MONTHS since they “fixed” this, I’ve been pouring 200 recruits and my spare 4* troops into HA9 EVERY SINGLE WEEK in the hopes of getting more ninja troops.I already had 5 mana troops of every color quite a while ago, so I would not have been running that HA level at all if not hoping for Ninja troops.

Something near THIRTY THOUSAND RECRUITS WASTED. Just wasted.

cries

I hate this game more and more. The devs don’t care about the players, only about the few whales who are putting in more moolah than most of us have.

2 Likes

Wow, that was unfortunate. I remember at the start I researched HA9 because I thought ninja troops were available, but when I found out they weren’t I felt that I wasted my resources. I couldn’t imagine running that for almost 3 years before finding out.

1 Like

Look at the bright side, you discovered it later.
I m now living with 8 farms for the rest of the game. One of my farm is now a Hero Academy which I m using it non stop. Imaging getting lesser foods than majority of players :sob:

1 Like

You’re not stuck! You just need to find a pause between uses and convert it back to a farm, and then convert one of your Forges to HA instead. You’ll lose some HA usage time while the new build- over happens, yes, but surely that’s worth it to get your farm back?

I have all my “utility” buildings built over Forges, and I switch back and forth as needed. Right now I’m running Alchemy Lab and Hero Academy full time, which leaves 2 Forges for crafting, and I just switch 1 over to Hunter’s Lodge when I have materials to use in there or Barracks when I want to level some troops (I generally wait until Valor Path has a task for that). Works great, and I have the max number of everything else operating at all times.

Will give it a try . :wink: Thanks

I would focus on your best heroes while keeping an eye on your trooos…id say hero advancement is quicker than troop advancement by Hero 100% to Troop 75%…this is just my guess. It means that the higher your heroes advance the slower your Troops will, and Troops are probably more important than heroes in the game…i am currently upgrading my Troops…especially the 4* Mana Troops as fast as i can.

The sooner you fix this, the more food you gain

1 Like

Yes! :blush:Thanks for the good advice