Request: Add way to see History of Friendly Matches

It would be cool to have a notification that went to your Alliance member win/lose when they were attacked in a buddy battle. Or have an internal Alliance leaderboard for buddy battles for some friendly in-house competition!

1 Like

Battling you club mates is the funnest thing to come out in a long time. I would only make it better by posting the results in the watchtower. Instead of saying “your raid” ect…it could say "Friendly " and still allow you to revenge for some good spirited payback.

1 Like

And also, why can’t you battle anyone in the game…If you want to test your skills on the top player for no reward…why not?

Also no risk…you beat them and they can’t revenge.

You want to beat the big guns either get into an alliance with one or put on the big boy(or girl) pants and take a shot.

Exactly, no risk and no reward…so what? No revenge needed because no one gets hurt. And, you have no choice about who you attack once in Diamond and getting into a top alliance is no given…it is a game…make it fun for the small guys too.

I guess you are right…not for the reason you specified but … If you could practice fight the leaders for no loss, you could work on the way to best beat them and take that knowledge into the Raid Arena…I don’t think that would be fair. Sorry for doubting you.

I’ve played some games that have friendly battles and they would always say who lost or won against u, i think the developers should include it in empires and puzzles it’d be much easier and much more fun to know. It would be rlly nice to have it in there.

1 Like

They had alliance chat notifications for friendlies in beta. Downside is that it OVERWHELMED all normal chat. You would come back to 50+ msgs regularly. It was suggested then to have a log elsewhere but that wasn’t added (yet???).

2 Likes

We did a lot of these friendly battles in my alliance at the beginning. And being honest, if every friendly battle result appeared in Chat it really would be overwhelming.
What we did was put results and a snapshot in our Line account.
But, again being honest, the novelty has kind of worn off slightly… we don’t seem to bother with it as much unless someone wants to try something different in their raid defence and asks for other to do a “friendly”.

1 Like

Better than having a history of the attacks suffered, it would be to be able to tie our own team.

That way we could analyze how our defense team behaves.

I was curious if, in the alliance chat, when someone ‘battles’ another there could be a display message ‘so and so battled vs so and so and lost/won.’ I think it would be really cool and would add to the options alliances have to set up their own contests or whatnot. Without much extra code on SG’s part.

Taking it a step further, and this is totally wish-list territory, but a displayed message of a ‘battle report’ which could be tapped on… then detailing heroes and with how much health remaining would be really cool.

Thanks!

Hey, it was like that in the first iteration of beta for Alliance Battles, and it turned out terrible - alliance chat was overspammed with these notifications and it was hard to see/read anything else. Beta players specifically requested to remove it.

I agree some kind of tracker for battle results would be cool, but not as a part of in-chat notifications, rather a separate tab in the alliance view.

7 Likes

Thanks bunny! Making this 20 char