Request a way to prevent spell misclick for tower heros

I use Sergei to hit titan and I often run into situation where I used a couple small mana potion on him and the spell was released at 1x charge as I’m using the mana potion.

In situations other than Titan / Mythic titan, I have much more time to slow down my item usage to prevent this from happening. However in a time race situation, this really hurts my damage output: the rest of the team have casted the spell and a nice board is ready, just waiting on Sergei to apply a double tile damage buff, only to find out that a single misclick wasted all the previous battle items I used.

I wonder if it’s possible for the designer to come up with something to prevent this from happening. e.g. default to X charge speed (1,2,3 to be general) and when casting at a different charge speed, have another confirmation box.

I believe I’m not alone and I hope a small feature like this can improve many people’s gaming experience.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.