Reqarding Longterm Players

I play this brilliant game, it’s got a princess, some mushrooms and the character jumps around a lot and collects stuff and you can go down pipes, also there’s a spin off where you race around in karts.

I can’t tell you the name but it’s amazing.

5 Likes

I dunno…
Does this other game have some kind of auto-farm feature where you have to keep your phone glued to your peripheral for hours daily? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Look at what this long-term player dealt with:

Makes this other game sound less clicky :smirk:

2 Likes

:joy: You could be right, but this other game apparently actually has a finish line :raised_hands:

1 Like

My other game is totally removed from this genre.

No hero levelling.

There’s construction.

Can’t autoplay.

Rewards are decent.

Waiting to collect my 2nd anniversary pressie.

2 Likes

Thanks for the lesson but looking at what you have said the term does not apply here. In poker, you have a chance, no matter how small, there is a chance that the chips in the middle will be returned wih a little or a lot extra. Here, your chips are not and never were in the middle. There is literally zero chance of the money put into this game ever coming back our way and I’m pretty sure we were all well aware of that when we started playing the game.

When you keep setting your notes alight, at some point one of two things will happen. You will either run out of notes to burn or you will decide to stop burning your notes. The pile of ashes at your feet were worthless before they landed there. Just a case of when will you realise…

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

Make a meme with an image from that game so we can know what it is :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::joy: been flagged twice this week. Need to keep a low profile.

Didn’t even dare to beep about that new token post xnol nerf. Lol

1 Like

Im just curious…do you get a badge for being flagged?
Have a good evening! :grin:

Not that I know of. But there’s a history of the number of flags a player gets.

1 Like