Reps Family of Alliances

The best alliance for me so fare. Everyone is helpful and cooperative. I feel like home. And is a strong alliance too. Killing 14*s,you know :wink:

“Loud Noises!!!”

Come check us out, we have player’s from all over the world. Three alliance’s to choose from so we are open to all player’s that want to join our fantastic family.

To get me to join they twisted my arm into a knot and made me beg for mercy! Ok that’s B.s.! All joking aside they are super supportive, great group!

Reps Lite is a good place to be. Good crew except for Booga Booga.

Smells like farts here. Bring air fresheners plz

Please? Someone join? I haven’t eaten in days! Bobbie is depriving me food until we’ve got that last spot filled :sob:

Two spots left in Reps Lite. All other spots claimed as of today. In talks with a couple for final 2 Lite spots.

If your interested and would like to get on the list for when a spot opens up please contact me through discord.

Discord ID Bobbiedoll#1941

1 spot United. 1 Spot Lite.
All we got right now.

Loyal and lite full. UNITED 2 spots.

Totally full up. Taking waitlist folks and discord visitors. Contact me if interested.

We have built something unique. 3 alliances that all function and work together as 1.
Take a spot in any of the 3 and have the freedom to move between all 3 when you want. Not when we tell you to.

Reps United. Regularly in the top 100. Killing 13* and 14* titans. Hardcore players.
Minimums 90k per titan
125 total war score
2500 trophies maintained.

Reps Lite. 10* and 11* Titans. Competitive but more casual than United. Great for those who want to build rosters and move to top 100 when ready or folks who prefer to hang out and farm titans smaller than the 13* and 14*s.

Reps Loyal. 7 and 8* Titans. Casual play. Opt out of wars if needed. Flexible for real life conflicts of time. Most casual branch. Go here for game breaks and Rl conflicts. Move to and from as needed.

Taking a spot in any of the 3 guarantees a place for you in any of the branches when you want it.
We have two officers that coordinate moves between the 3 for anyone who wishes to move when they request it.

Amazing shared Discord Community. Awesome atmosphere. Helpful environment. Training and tips. Alliance contests monthly to keep game fresh.
Wonderful people.

We have 4 spots in Reps Lite currently and 1 in Reps Loyal.

Contact Discord ID Bobbiedoll#1941 or Line ID Bobbiedoll for questions.

Or hop in and take a spot today. Say Bob sent you.

1 Like

@zephyr1 I think this is a duplicate thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 been a crazy couple of days IRl. I’m basically a chicken with my head cut off right now.

1 Like

No worries, I hope things calm down soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We will have 3 spots in United after war unclaimed.
We will have 5 spots in Reps Lite after war Unclaimed.

4 spots United. 4 spots Lite. Available.