Replacing Leader

It is with a very heavy heart that I report our leader passed away in a car accident. Brian was a long time member of this game and community. I have read that we cannot replace him as leader. I am seeking confirmation on this issue.

4 Likes

My condolence to his family, you, your alliance and all the players of the game may he rest in peace
Unfortunately there is no way the leader can be passed by, maybe support could help? You could raise a ticket and ask

My suggestion to you is change the description of the alliance to and place a message to keep his memory alive and do another alliance and all of you move over there

8 Likes

Thank you. I had the very same thought.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of a valued member of this community. My condolences to your members and his family.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that, @BMF

#contact-support

click the link above and it will show you how to contact support directly.

4 Likes

My thoughts are with you and your team.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words. He will be missed. I wish you all happy and long lives .

2 Likes

Very sad news to hear. Reminds us all what’s really important.

4 Likes

Sad to hear @BMF. Just keep him in your memories and he will always be around. My condolences to all of his family and friends. We

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss. I really like the idea of changing the name of the Alliance to a memorial with directions to your new Alliance.

3 Likes

My condolences to you and your alliance members as well as your Leader Brian’s family.
@Expired has proposed a brilliant solution. I would add that you may want to keep your original alliance as a vacation/rest spot for your regular players.

3 Likes

Yes, I will be creating a new alliance on Sunday to allow people time to transfer. Again, thank you all for the sentiments.

1 Like

terrible to hear this. condolences from all of us in The Untouchablez.

2 Likes

Thank you Doc. The Lunar Accord will be retired. Brian’s Song will be born. I am pleasantly surprised at the kindness of this community. I hope we see you in battle sometime.

6 Likes

We’re just “Starting Out” but our condolences also to you and your alliances mates.

1 Like

Thank you all again. I only knew him through this game, but 2+ years tends to develop a friendship.

2 Likes

The friends of the family are asking for food donation cards. Certainly not expected, but much appreciated.

1 Like

I’ll forward details when I get them.

My condolences to his family as well as his alliance family. Our thoughts are with you guys.
Sincerely, The Dragon’s Mount Alliance.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your leader, good luck to you all.