Replace Proteus, purple mono war attack

I’m not a fan of Clarissa, she’s blah. Bera is my war and raid tank and she does good. She’s also my tank during purple mono attacks. She’ll help keep heroes alive long enough for Rigard to heal them a lot of times. I would take Freya as well but I don’t have her.

You need to have a lvl 11+ mana troop on Clarissa to get the mana break point so she goes from 7 to 6 tiles to charge. Clarissa is awesome, not for her damage, but for her very fast +30% special skill defense. It will keep all your purple heroes from dying early to snipers if you get a bad board. Tbh, Clarissa’s elemental link probably leads to more survivability than Bera on below average boards.

3 Likes

C Tiburtus + 5 level mana troop will charge in 3 matches.
Pretty helpfully defense down and hitting everyone.
I’m using it on my purple mono.
If I’m able to make 3 matches game is like 90% mine .
Here is my mono purple

Again, it would suit your team better if you gave lvl 19 to clarissa to get her to 6 tiles. Makes a huge difference hitting the mana break point on a VF hero. It would mean only giving a slightly lower attack% troop to heavy dmg dealers like Ursena and Sartana.

3 Likes

If mana troop19 place for clarissa, then Ursena is too late, and can not reflect Odin, Joon, WR or any yellow hitter. I think Ursena is still the priority in this mono teams.
I would focus on Mana Troop level 7 tobe level 11, so that Ursena+20 and Clarissa can use it.
And 2x Mana Troop lvl5 for Rigard.C and Tibs.C.

1 Like

Ursena needs lvl 23 mana troop. Is 20th node mana node for sorcerer? I can’t remember.

In that case, I agree then. Get that lvl 7 up to 11 asap.

1 Like

Yes, and it is 4%, so Ursena+20 only need Mana Troop lvl 11.

1 Like