Repeat no red 5* tournaments in short order

Really souring me on this game. Telluria Nerf didn’t change anything so raids are still a borefest or foodsink above about mid-2500, and now we have her showing up in tournaments almost constantly, ESPECIALLY NO RED TOURNAMENTS.

It’s like you’re taking the problem you have that a lot of big spenders (not whales that’s different) are still salty about and putting it on a pedestal to rub in our faces.

I sit on 34 lvl 80 5* heroes with 3 more coming, and at least 20 sitting on the bench at 3,70, so I clearly spend money on this game (probably $100-300ish a month all told). But after losing 4 out of 5 in the first round of this tournament, with nothing but Telluria in the middle on all 5, I’m really starting to question how fun this game is. It’s not that I mind losing 4 out of 5, it happens I get it. It’s the constantly facing Telluria everywhere that’s really starting to grate.

Save me all the posts about how she’s not OP, I just need to deal with it, figure out a way around it, I’m just not good enough. I get all that.

IT’S BORING AND IM GETTING TIRED OF THE REPETITION. Just not interested in nothing but figuring out how to beat Telluria for the next year until they figure something out.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Boredom in Diamond raids / 5* Tournaments / Wars