Rent heroes

The developers need to make sure that for each event it would be possible to rent any heroes on a full, only without emblems. Maybe they have a clan member, provided that he can no longer use it.

Before I cast my vote or ignore this feature request, care to share your ideas on the “rent” cost, duration of the “rent”, extent of the usability of the heroes rented (whether limited only against titans, or wars, or raids, or consider the rented hero as one of own and can be used anywhere), other limitations, etc.?

1 Like

Rather than rent, that comes with a lot of problems and calibration issues such as those pointed out by Ultra, I would like a lot more an event where all the players have access to the same hero pool.

I would play that even without any reward.

1 Like

I think I had proposed something similar, where alliance members could put spare heroes in an alliance pool during Alliance Wars. Then if someone needs extra heroes, or just wants to try them out, they just draw them out of the pool. It could lead to some interesting questions as the heroes would only be usable for attacks, for example someone who has a 3* defense based on their roster is suddenly using 5* spare heroes would look odd. It would skew the matchmaking as well, although one way to address that is to establish the pool before matchmaking, and those points are added to the alliance war score. That could lead to some manipulation of war scores though, i.e. people putting unleveled 1 star heroes into the pool.

1 Like

Agreed with Ultra and Yhc, need more info, We all are renting heroes for SG anyway because we do not own them, we cannot take them with us or sell them to recup some of our investment but a great feature to have is exchange/transfer heroes between the alliance, the cost can vary if it is full levelled or not and the giver will get some resources in exchange

1 Like

Cookie Settings