Remove season 1 heroes, a poll

I do have feeling that after the end of the year once the old hotm is erased from atlantis.
Somthing may happen with season 2 hero’s

2 Likes

I hope so, things NEED to change.

1 Like

That’s what the legends event is for! SG will add the S2 heroes to the legends portal- so now you have a even lower chance of getting a 5 star from that!

1 Like

I hate to vote no, but there are no choice in between, so I have no choice.

Anyway my ideal scenario is this. Just put vanilla heroes in the costume, challenge event, and seasonal pull. The reason is simple, they are necessary to fill the pool. I also agree that for f2p or c2p, getting all vanilla heroes after 2 years playing is not a common scenario. In my case, I still need Isarnia, Dom, Quint, Justice, and vivica. So its not really harmful to get s1 hero out of the challenge or seasonal summon

However, i do agree that the odds to get s2 or s3 heroes from their own portal SHOULD be higher than vanilla heroes. I only manage to snach 1 s2 5*. Its the featured hero at the time which is Tarlak. Speaking of s3 heroes? Got NONE of them 5*. Its crazy because the odd is just below 2.5% due to the sharing odds with s1 heroes. I totally agree to eliminate s1 heroes alltogether from the pool

You know what, they should also eliminate s1 heroes from HA 10. By the time we reach ha10, our vanilla 5* would not be a target anymore. The special event heroes and past HotM is our target… I wouldn’t mind to spend 350 gems and wait 7 days to re train my dupes 5* for a guaranteed seasonal/Challenge/past HOTM. Putting vanilla 5* only with less than 5% chance for that special heroes is just evil…

Can I get my 1st Horghal? :upside_down_face:

That poll option suit my alliance leader (a horghal lovers)…

I think better way will be increase chances to obtain event heroes and decrease chances for S1 heroes. And how about increasing chances for 5* heroes (+1% for example) if you buy a VIP? But I think what SGG will never change that

2 Likes

i disagree:

1.- The problems are not the S-1 5* the problem is getting the 20th Prisca, Dawa, Karil…

2.- There would be huge balance alteration because we will start to see dozens of those insanely overpowered heroes and the Telluriavelagate will be a joke compared to this.

I think summoning ratio must changed something like this:

60% 3* heroes, you can get any hero available.
35% 4* heroes, same.
5% 5* heroes same.

This way, targetting for specific heroes will remain very hard. (probably even harder) but the chances of getting crap are smaller. This would force people to trust in Hero academy.

1 Like

1 hero with 95% of the same S1 type for 7 days. HA just a fun merch now

Voted no, beacuse in all of these discussions I fail to see one thing. That is - are we ok for getting nothing? To make a 10-pull and get 3 heros instead?

Even if odds are improved slightly, there is only few event heros that you can get, so even with better odds you might get nothing out of a 10-pull. Can we accept this? This may be ok for some experiencee players, but for others? Who are happy to get their first classic legendary, or even epic hero? Took me 7 months to get Kiril.

I guess what could improve things is to add S2 heros to the pull, once S3 is finished. But again, it would be more beneficial to the newer members of community - I guess heavy spenders and seasonal players already have most of S2 heros they wanted.

You can get more nothing right now with lower odds by getting 3* S1 heroes with 60%+ chances.

At least there is some food.
Would you really enjoy more to look at the gate, and see 10 times: better luck next time?

You will get some food even if S1 heroes will be removed from the event summons. Total of percentages to obtaining heroes must be 100% in any case + 1.3% for HoTM.

From EVENT summons I prefer to get more EVENT heroes. S1 heroes I can see from S1 summon or TC20 for free.

1 Like

So, basically, there will be 60+% chance to get a bear from the Wonderland? Or Bauchan in Avalon. So we would all get 10 of them? Or 8-9 plus many Lancelots and Merlins…

It’s nonsense. Balancing odds would be a wonderful thing, but this request is not grounded in reality. To have a meaningful pool you need to have smth in it. Adding S2 would be great. S3 when maybe S5 is finished and so on.

I think more simple and best will be replace S1 3* heroes with trainers for example and increase odds for event 4* and 3* heroes + 2-3%.

Which boils down to balancing odds. I don’t see how adding trainers improves the general picture. There are very solid classic heros I’d love to get much more then a 4* training hero. Joon. Lianna. Magni… I assume I’m not the only one.

Improving chances to get event heros is not the same as getting rid of S1 heros from the pool.

Which 3* S1 hero you want to get? I have ALL S1 heroes at this time and I am sure many of players too

Well, good for you. And now you’re bored. :slight_smile:

I don’t. But it’s true that I see 3* heros as food. Trainers would be food. I don’t see much difference there.

Yes, and I got it from TC20

Trainers give you more food. It is not difference?

1 Like

Listen, there are lot of things I’d love more… But I’m trying to see bigger picture, out of my self-centered desires.

Listen, this thread about EVENT summons and not about what you love more :slight_smile:

1 Like