Remove please the upside down pentagram symbol

Good job and congrats to SG team, but I think that symbol is unproper for hero classes.

1 Like

Too late now…

20 symbols

They can just turn it on 180 degrees.

7 Likes

I agree.
It is never late for anything.

5 Likes

What’s wrong with it?

3 Likes

Captain Kestral also had a pentagram that should be removed. Of all the symbols in the world, they chose these for some reason.

2 Likes

It’s just a symbol…lines on your screen…it’s not being carved into your chest while you lay strapped down to an old stone alter!

The earliest use of the pentagram dates back to 3500 BC. The Chaldees of Mesopotamia inscribed the symbol on their pottery and other artifacts. The Hebrews used the pentagram as a symbol of truth and to represent the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures. The Pythagoreans of ancient Greece were fascinated by the mathematical purity of the symbol and viewed it as a sign of perfection. Ancient Babylonians used the pentagram to represent the gods and religious beliefs of their culture.

During the medieval era, Christians believed that the pentagram symbolized the five wounds of Christ and it was used to ward off evil spirits. For the first few hundred years after Christ’s death, the pentagram was the primary symbol of the Catholic Church. The Inquisition was a period of violence and upheaval in the Christian Church. People who did not conform to The Church’s strict views were executed. During this time, all things associated with Paganism, including the Pentagram, were deemed evil and seen as tools as the devil. The pagans went into hiding, secluding themselves from the religious persecution and burning trials that haunted them.

These secret groups continued to meet, expanding their beliefs and ideas. They developed the science of Alchemy, which had strong roots in geometric symbolism. The pentagram, or pentacle, is a geometric symbol consisting of five lines connecting end to end to form a five pointed star. Found in several geometric figures, this mathematical ratio was first recognized by the Greek mathematician Pythagoras. According to Pythagoras, the five points of the pentagram each represent one of the five elements that make up man: fire, water, air, earth, and psyche.

The properties of the pentagram influenced artists and architects for centuries. Many churches have incorporated the shape of the pentagram into their floor plans and the symbol can be seen in stained glass windows and other architectural elements around the world.

35 Likes

What do you find so upsetting about this picture?

1 Like

I’m sorry. Are you serious? Are you trolling?

Please just no.

We are dealing with a “multiverse” of a game that deals with magic, demonic imagery, mysticism of many cultures… You’re going to get past this or you’re just going to have to leave. Sorry.

edit: I really made an effort and stopped myself from saying everything I was thinking. But, if you’re curious about my thoughts, I have plenty.

7 Likes

Love the history thanks for taking time for researching or for already knowing this :grinning:

2 Likes

Play the game with ur phone upside down or close ur eyes lol

Fact playing with ur phone upside down will only give u more upside down stars / pentagrams LOL

1 Like

And the tiles fall faster because of gravity. I always play challenge events upside down, for the win!

16 Likes

Wikipedia goes on to say about reversed pentagrams:

“A reversed pentagram , with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates.”

Considering that Thoth summons undead minions, this symbol sounds about right.

4 Likes

This game is evil 666, new world order, remove the pentagram symbol and change it with staff symbol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It also turn ur RNG upside down from the bad luck anyone is having. and since gravity takes effect the skills the enemies fire at your team will come back down to them with gravity. It will also improve performance cure your colds and ailments return your gray hairs to your young natural color.

4 Likes

I fixed my but it was temporary.

I placed down my phone and while updating my play as I was busy with something else I had to do it upside down… I grabbed my phone with a “Hey it is fixed”, turned it right way up and … nope it was wrong again.

1 Like

Agreed.

Please remove the image that causes this kind of controversy and choose a more appropriate, fun, image.

5 Likes

:man_facepalming::face_vomiting:

3…
2…
1…

1 Like

Here, I fixed it for you.

"All the supposed abominations, the skeletons and death’s head, the coffins and the mysteries, are mere bogeys for children.

But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility.

They have developed an esoteric doctrine more merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation.

The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over.

Don’t you see that our party must be of this character…? An Order, the hierarchical Order of a secular priesthood." AH

brotherhoodss12_20

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss12.htm

By the way, do you know that Santa Claus comes from the christian Saint Nicholaus? How do you feel to fight him in raids? :joy:

1 Like