Remove Limit on Total Number of Team Slots Allowed

Just another day in the off topic office, it’ll be fine

I find it odd that you start out with an odd number

Should have kept it even so we’d be square

1 Like

I agree. I’ve locked all my items but still want the ability to organize differently.

3 Likes

Whut? How can you eat anything you should have locked? You know, that built in, totally free, function that makes that impossible?

I believe he’s got the lock function set now. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I gave you a vote to get the ball rolling. I may never use it myself, but I agree there should not be a ceiling. There isn’t for number of hero or troop slots.

1 Like

Voted yes! I could use quite a lot more than 15 tbh, lol. Here’s what I have now:

5 titan teams (I color stack differently for each element)
2 for farming or leveling heroes
1 for defense
2 for the general raiding teams I use most often
5 for war teams and general testing

I would love at least 5 more slots, but more is better lol

3 Likes

Why?

20 more whys…

1 Like

I wonder if the title should be edited to say team SLOTS?

It may confuse some newer players who think you can actually purchase additional teams :grin:

1 Like

Sadly not the solution, but edited. :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Asking myself why they don’t want my gems here, too.

Out of curiosity what are you using them all for?

It would be easy for me to fill that many teams. 1 mono team of each color (5 total), 1 for auto farm attack team, 1 for defense team, then a 2-1-1-1 combo for each titan color, along with an alternate 3-1-1 combo for each titan color for titans that reflect, specialized raid attack teams to combat every combination of tank/healer flanks, etc.

2 Likes

Don’t all those gems cut into your skin when you roll around in them like that?
This is the equivalent of having 15 shirtless Wilburs fan you with a palm frond all day.

2 Likes

@Peterenp

I’d like to have at least 20 team slots.

At least 3 for each element to organize my mono legends and epics. 15 gone.
I already use 4 for dark now and still have unorganized dark 4* and 5* on my bench.

Last 5 for 2 titan teams, farm team, next to level team and 1 just for fun, e.g. team synergy experiments.

2 Likes

Lmao and i still edit every time the same first team for everything.

#oldschool

8 Likes

I keep mine pretty simple. Main attack team for provinces and such, raid defense team, and titan team that I edit based on the titan. I only recently added a specialized raid attack team that I also edit based on the opponent (though I rarely do raids anymore). Having more available teams would simultaneously make things more simple and also more complicated for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I use 7: 1 each color for titans, 1 raid defense, 1 training. I can’t imagine what i would do with 20.

You are heavily organized sir! I salute you!

3 Likes

I have had my 15 slots for a long time. I use slot 1 for the heroes I am currently leveling. Team two is for my favorite team, which I use most often. Team 3 is for my favorite rainbow team. Team 5 is for Defense. Team 6-10 are for 5* Mono teams of each color. Teams 11-15 are for the 5* mono heroes I am ready to level up first. I would really like to have 6 more team slots for 4* heroes, 6 more for 3* heroes, and 3 more for special teams. That would make a total of 30 Team slots. If this game continues to improve and add more features, I see no reason why 40 slots shouldn’t be made available. Different people use them in many different ways. That is what makes this game fun. Different people with different approaches to the same game. I understand that many probably think I’m overdoing it, but it hurts no one, and I’m willing to pay for it, so why not. I don’t usually comment here, but I’ve wanted an increase for a very long time. Thank you for listening to my opinion.

5 Likes