Remove inactive Alliances

Hey hello, I’d like to add/request some idea to the game

This game is alliance based driven and I have been playing for almost a year now with my new fifth alliance that’s really please with overall dynamic of it.

Still I see some pain point of inactive alliance, mostly in discuss is about inactive leader while people in there still keep playing about headless direction and 11 months ago I’m starter this game in this unfavorable situation and think that these group of players and of course potential spenders would deserve better game experience than that.

I’d to see add features of auto disband alliance to alliance that leader gone inactive for 180 days straight so let’s active people find their new home, instead of keep playing motionless day in day out. Not everyone familiar with social media recruiting page and etc to find their new active one including one here. maybe link in first 120 days of leader absence to your official recruits page, make them feel that they not left behind also.

Regards

Nope…

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn

Please merge if it is ok for you @zenithciiz. ( got already 14 votes)

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

There is so many teams that have been created but does not even have an active player, why does’nt empires and puzzles get rid of them it will make things easier for us and them clean up their system a bit!..

That’s an interesting idea. As someone who likes to tidy things up, especially when it comes to stale data in systems, I can see some merit. This idea actually has been discussed before over here. I asked the moderators to merge your post into that thread, where you might get some more support, or at least be able to see others’ opinions.

Merged. :slight_smile:

Because once someone paid 50 gems for it. So I guess legally they cannot remove the alliances completely.

Does Small Giant ever purge inactive alliances from the system? It seems like the network would be much cleaner if these hundreds of inactive alliances were removed from the game. One of the alliances I was in currently has 20 members, and none of them have been active in the last week. Most are literally months of inactiveness. So why waste memory in the database for alliances that are not doing anything? Maybe SG could look into something like that in a future update?

Thank you, @zephyr1. :+1:

I honestly didn’t realize this was already a topic

1 Like

But what if Small Giant sends out a bulletin ahead of time letting players know that their alliance is about to be purged? If you are renting a home and then you move and you leave a bunch of crap at the house, the landlord has a right take your abandoned assets to do with whatever they wish. I look at this issue in a similar light. People may “purchase” an alliance, but the platform that alliance is working from is completely borrowed.

Way I think it could easily be done is to remove all player accounts which are in a version of the app < 2 from current.

For example, now we’re on version 26 so any accounts still on version 24 or lower get removed. Simple :stuck_out_tongue:

This will (by default) remove the dead alliances too…

3 Likes

The problem is law…it is like you bought a car and leave it in your garage for some years. Do you really think the seller can now destroy your car just because you were not using it such a long time??
Generally I miss the option even to close my alliance on my own. There is no button “Dissolve alliance” or something…maybe start here? @Petri

Alliances dissolve once the last member leaves it…

So if you (leader) wanna dissolve it just kick everyone out then leave yourself.

hello, I wanted to ask, isn’t it time to relieve your servers? recruitment chats are already hot and you can’t use them effectively. after 2-3 months proposes to liquidate Alliances smaller than 10 people or many 1-person inactive. and raise the fee for establishing an alliance to a minimum of 5k dix. Soon alliances will be more than players and the servers are unnecessarily boiling without giving the company anything in return There are many people who as I say and I play for 2.5 years

I’m sure there are already a few threads with this suggestion. Here is one:

2 Likes

And please only post in one location. Duplicates will be deleted.

1 Like

Raising the gem cost for starting an alliance is a bad idea

Implementing a gem cost for duplicate threads may be worth lookin into tho

Bout all i have to say at the moment

4 Likes

The first alliance I joined, the leader had not participated in over a year. there should be a way to either change leaders, in that case only, or clear out the dead alliances.

I do believe SG said in there annual q&a that they were looking at making changes to alliance recruitment… I’m sure this might get addresssed

1 Like

You know? I wonder if a modest quarterly alliance renewal fee would help weed out defunct and undedicated alliances. For example, the Shop opens up a chance to pay a 3-month renewal contribution that all alliance members can contribute to. A modest fee of 300 gems or $3.99 for three more months of continuation of the guild. Most dedicated players would help ensure the survival of the alliance, and SG can make some more money in the process.

1 Like