Remove FREE notification on summon gate once the gate has been clicked

I sometimes like to save up my tokens whether it be epic hero for future seasonals or next month’s HOTM. And also sometimes save up the grey summon tokens to try to save food. However, the summon gate is constantly set to FREE when doing so. As a result I don’t get an obvious notification if I receive a new summon token or if my daily free summon becomes available. This is inconvenient as I need to mentally keep track of when my daily summon becomes available instead of relying on the game to tell me.

My suggestion is to remove some notification/highlight aspect of the Summon Gate once clicking on it and that notification/highlight should re-appear once you receive a new summon token or the daily summon becomes available. Ideally the FREE is what is removed temporarily.

While saving epic hero tokens for the next seasonal event (or a good Hotm) the summon gate on the base screen always shows the “free” banner and the amount you can summon.
I’d like to have an option in the setting menu to remove this, so I can differentiate between the free daily summon and tokens.
It should always show the amount of summons you can make, but only have the “free” banner when daily summons are available.

1 Like

I agree one day it got me and did an accidental epic token pull. The banner for epic tokens should be changed.

2 Likes

Not to mention, its annoying as hell… Sometimes I find myself spending golden tokens as soon as I get them just to stop seeing that flashy red banner.

2 Likes

See also:

Another idea would be to “lock” the token like you can do with heroes. Prevents accidental usage even better. And of course there wouldn’t be a notification for locked tokens

1 Like

Exactly why Ican never save my tokens.
I would like that badge gone

1 Like

This is also a good idea but the red badge is annoying to me, I can’t help it

That’s what I mean. Once you lock the Epic tokens the “free” banner would disappear.

1 Like

Cookie Settings