Remove Alliance Leave Button from the Titan and War Tabs/Move Leave Button MASTER

When players are in a hurry to hit the titan or participate in the war, having the leave alliance button on the titan and war tabs can cause some serious unintentional issues. I would recommend only having the leave button on the alliance members tab…

Thanks

Excellent idea

I am not a moderator.

2 Likes

this times a million. What a poor layout

1 Like

As leader of an alliance that welcomes newer players i would support this. It seems obvious but accidents happen.

2 Likes

good idea. unfortunately all my votes are used :frowning:

@Petri, this should be easy to change in next update but great effect. Maybe you can think about it?

2 Likes

I just did that. I was in the war prep and now had to rejoin and am a spectator. Bummer for my alliance.

3 Likes

OK, it’s probably just me. Practically every time I open the Alliance window I nearly end up pressing Leave instead of X to close it again. One day, probably in the middle of the night when I Absolutely Have To drag myself out of sleep to use the last flag, I shall accidentally leave a rather nice little alliance and can only hope they won’t have filled my slot before I wake up properly and grovel to be readmitted!

Realistically, how often does one change alliance in the average day, and therefore, how handy does the Leave button need to be? I suppose it makes rage quitting that much more immediate, but I’m not sure that’s a good thing either… Might I suggest it goes on the alliance search tab, perhaps relabeled “leave current alliance”, because that’s where you’re most likely to be when you want to use it?

2 Likes

I think this suggestion has been raised before.

However, in the event you accidentally push the red button, you are asked again if you want to leave.

3 Likes

Thanks, at least that’s something (just so long as I don’t double-tap…) I didn’t know there used to be leave buttons on other tabs as well, that must have been maddening.

By the way I did try to search for existing topics but all sorts of other stuff with buttons came up so I didn’t see this one.

1 Like

Don’t remember but isn’t there at least a verification process to stop an accidental leave of the alliance?

1 Like

LEAVE button too easy to access and people leave their alliances without meaning to- they lose all their days ‘joined’. It happened to me, I’m the Alliance leader, and I lost 430 days from my joined tally. They also lose their status. Everything is fixable except the LOST DAYS JOINED. Can we get those days reinstated???

2 Likes

Agreed, left mu alliance by accident bunch of times when i was drunk and sober :smile:

1 Like

You do know that you have to press leave twice to actually leave.
I doubt that this is a game error but more a user error.

1 Like

Can the “leave” alliance red button be moved to the left side of the screen? So many times I’ve almost hit it on accident.
Thanks

2 Likes