Remaining Season 1 Costumes?

I see that point, unless you had a ■■■■ ton of 4* mats you just have a bench warmer

|'ll leave my ideas. Haven’t played for a while but I had the most of these heroes and honestly they all seems to be missing something.

||5 star|||
|—|—|—|
|1||Khagan| make a him a tank OR an heavy hitter because he can’t do neither job awesomely. Dropping enemies mana generation in -30% for 3 turns and -30% defense/3turns as well OR progressive mana recovery to all allies like alberich.
|2||Leonidas| make him hit 3 and heal 70-100% damage for him and nearby allies. Make him hit like 230% and more damage depending on how much mana the aims have up to 300%.
|3||Marjana| make her hit 512% damage like Sartana’s Costume.
|4||Justice| add +35 critical hit chance to all allies. Hit all enemies and inflicts 28% blindness for 6 turns.
|5||Thorne| Maybe hit all enemies like killhare ? Tweak his stats for more atk power.
|6||Obakan| honestly idk. Add dispelling buff from target and nearby enemies. Add counter attack for nearby allies too.

|4 Star|||

|1||Grimm| same as tiburtus c.
|2||Scarlett| increase +48% attack for all allies instead of reducing enemies atk.
|3||Kelile| HIT 3 AND MAKE A GOOD BURNING DAMAGE IN 3 ENEMIES, OF COURSE! GraveKel!!
|4||Wu Kong| make him act like Miki and tarlak
|5||Chao| idk… +15% mana generation of all allies would be super cool.
|6||Cyprian| same as borils
|7||Hu Tao| let he drop all allies mana in 20%
|8||Colen| same as azlars!!!
|9||Gormek| balance his stats to more atk. Same as tiburtus
|10||Sabina| invert her stats and make her tanky. Rigard gives attack, mel gives defense then Sabina could do something too. +mana generation? Steal all the healing? +critical chance? Who knows. Any would be nice
|3 Star|||
|1||Gan Ju| make him hit 3
|2||Jahangir| idk
|3||Ulmer| idk
|4||Graymane| make him a smaller fenrir
|5||Nashgar| idk
|6||Valen| idc
|7||Dawa| idc
|8||Kailani| 3* Wilbur please
|9||Oberon| instead of poison traps why not healing traps by giving all allies some hp for 4 turns. Purple 3* healer needed.

Think I had too much free time today…
Feel free to critic and give more ideas maybe SgG looks at it. Some 3* that I almost never used I left in blank.

1 Like

What are you talking about? He is not as good as Ranvir either for total damage…hence the “s” in others. Mathematically, he will also die quicker because of the misses and just being weaker as a 4* hero. He is the worst of the buffer heros in that analysis, though you could argue that Ranvir is the worst because he costs you precious 4* mats for just a little bump over Wu. Hopefully the costume for Wu helps him out some…we’ll see.

1 Like

I am excited for the rest of the costumes! I just started playing in March (didn’t get Telluria…) and have managed to pull all but 5 costumes so far. I am missing Vivica, Horghall, Domitia, Azlar, and Elkanen. Vivica costume is the one I want so badly but RNG hasn’t been kind. I did manage to get her finally in this last Atlantis.

2 Likes

I replaced my ursena +18 with kadilen costume and she holds at 2600 cup as tank :).
I was testing without embleme so don’t be sad about telluria + she is better for attacking:).

2 Likes

My contribuition for the ideas. Maybe SGG reads it and notice what we want - and ignores it.. I’ll only speak about the heroes that I own.

Legendary (★★★★★)

• Khagan: boost his life and defense for making him tanky. Could he silence his target and maybe summon a minion for each ally? He’s a general/khan, it would make sense for him to summon his soldiers XD oh also a small amount of mana each turn for 4 turns for nearby allies would also be cool. SGG never made him “average” mana speed like he should be so I think he can be awesome since he is “slow”.

• Leonidas: Leo is a little depressing, I see no reason to deliver the darts to him. If he hit 3 targets, reduce their mana by 20% and regenerate around 350HP in 3 turns for nearby allies, he would be quite interesting plus the costume bonus.

• Marjana: we need a red sniper. Make her a red version of Lianna. Remove burn damage.

• Justice: adding critical chance for all allies like mentioned before would be super cool IF it’s for 4 turns. She is mainlt a tanky hero so maybe +30% DEF to nearby allies for 3 turns too? She’s slow, she should do good. Maintain reasonable damage to all and inflict one of two effects:

1. blindness as usual or 2. undispellable -24/34% attack to all enemies.
  • Thorne: make him a Killhare-like hero would be cool like someone else said. Tweak his ATK and he will be a nice wing or flank.

• I never toke Obakan out of level 1. Only if he could dispell or add element defense down…

The Most Depriment Epic (★★★★)

• Kelile:

Love that :slight_smile:

• Scarlett:
    Stack +25% attack for all allies everytime she fires and hit 3 enemies. Up to +75%.

• Chao:
    This boy deserves so much more. Let he be S1 Cabin Boy Peters: hit 1 target and silent that target for 3 turns.

• Colen:
    The 4* that I hate the most. He always dies and doesn’t deserve emblems because we have Boldtusk in the same class. I would love a red hero who cleans status… don’t know if it would be a good effect for a glass attacker like him… but it would honor his slow mana.

• Hu Tao:
    needs a general reform. I’d love to see an epic version of Neith. However, if he increased the mana generation of all allies it would be a fine improvement. But I’m really not sure what to do with him. I used my maxed one as food a long time ago. (sorry, Panda boy).

• Grimm/Gormek:
    Status balancing (please…more ATK to Gormek) and act like C. Tiburtus.

3 Likes

I hope the colors of the rainbow, I only have 5 * blue :pensive:

1. They are faster and cheaper to level. It’s a quick way to make existing benched heroes sturdier for events especially where you need deep rosters like Tavern of Legends and Wars.

2. Costume bonus gives a permanent star boost to Attk/ Def/ HP and Mana. The mana boost esp with mana troops can help you hit mana tile breakpoints faster.

3. Doubling up for class trials without much investment

4. Easier, faster and cheaper way to build mono teams. High emblem plus costume bonus can make many 4s as good a mini 5. Emblem cost is lower as well.

5. Repurposing benched heroes. Giving them different specials/ classes to play around with new team combos

6. Fodder for Hero Academy - if you ever get it up and running

Edit: Costume Chamber is actually the summon portal with the best summon odds, because you are ALWAYS guaranteed a costume hero and you get 2 feeders in one summon. The pool is smaller, so your odds of getting a specific hero are better - at least mathematically.

Also, dupe costumes as feeders have a higher level exp bonus.

6 Likes

No idea of what the cause of your confusion is.

My original post mentioned that Wu is one of the better attack boosters. Mathematically he boosts the team’s attack by the second highest amount of all the attack boosters. He is a 4*, Season I hero meaning he is widely available and cheap to level.

You made either incomplete or incorrect statements which may be your opinions but were presented as facts. Then, when presented with the maths made another misleading statement.

Wu is in a deadheat for number #2 in boosting a team’s expected damage so is not worse than multiple heroes. Clearly the 5* have an advantage in stats which is offset by needing 4* ascension materials but that was not remotely part of the point.

According to the maths that were in the analysis posted above, on a 3-tile match Ranvir’s attack boost would lead to expected damage of 1335 and Wu’s 1333. You choose whether or not to get hung up on TWO points of damage in a total of over THIRTEEN HUNDRED. For titans you can bring mana flasks so speed is irrelevant (else Miki would not be so widely loved).

The initial post that led to your misguided and MISLEADING response was about the attack boost, not the total relative merits of the heroes. He is and remains a top attack booster based on total expected damage even if he is a frustrating one due to the misses. That is an objective fact. Your opinion may be that you do not like him, that is perfectly fair.

Because Wu’s boost leads to higher expected damage than both Tarlak and G Gazelle he cannot be the worst attack booster as you claimed.

Read what I wrote before spewing :poop:

1 Like

There are many heroes who need a costume, especially (Wu Kong). I don’t know what chang in the giants recently, but a giant 12 * became killed by him (one hit) even though he is 20 Emblem on shield way

I believe we will hear about new customs in september and they will be released in november.

2 Likes

Instead of making Grimm and Gormek costumes copy paste of Tibs would like to see something like this Instead: Grimm giving defense to caster and nearby and Gormek counterattacks (Kinda like 4* magni and 4* obakan) would make sense for their stats and might be interesting for tourneys

Maybe make Kelile into 4* Natayla? Undispellable burn damage and extra damage against nature? Give us some more obtainable options against that furry green monster!

3 Likes

I would love this! I still have Kelile in my red mono, sadly, and would love to have her special modified!

2 Likes

Make Khagan a red Miki. There I said it!

4 Likes

It goes without saying that Grimm should be the rock star. But then again, death metal rarely gains attention in the mainstream.

Maybe things take a turn and Grimm turns into either Hall or Oates in his costume.

3 Likes

I’m missing Marjana and justice… any chance they come this month?

No, the last information we‘ve got (I think it was @Guvnor) was, that there are no new customes in beta at the moment.

General Moderator Note:

2 Likes

My guess is that new costumes could come out after we’ve had the 8 first legendary costumes featured again, so in about 4 months.

2 Likes

Same here, Gormek, the hungry, with his meat cleaver, was my first tier 4 ascended hero. I discovered the power of stacking by pairing Gormek with Colen and Boldtusk. About two years later I still use the same atk+ def- AoE + DoT combo (with other heroes, of course) to take down 4700 Telluria teams…