Release SH24 (Stronghold 24) 1-2 months before Release SH25

You can celebrate the fact that you now have more iron available for tornadoes and other items :slight_smile:

I actually don’t use Tornadoes, and I lack Hardwood Lumber to make more Axes and Dragon Attacks that I actually want.

I’m not sure I’ll be able to avoid wasting Iron for long after Atlantis Rises. It’s coming just in time to let me stock up.

But after that, I’ll be out of anything to use most of my Iron for, just like when I was maxed out at SH20.

I use tornadoes and time stop for titans only.
But this is just an example. I would craft anything useful or not just to make use of that iron. Can’t stand seeing that yellow icon above the mines :stuck_out_tongue:

I get it, more like a hindrance to completion than completion.

seems like they could do something for y’all :smirk:

Road Closed avi

2 Likes

Can I hire your builder ? :slight_smile:
I have about 485-490 days remaining work on my current buildings to reach the same barrier for a single builder.

Once SH24 and 25 will be released, then there will be about 218 additional days to work on the additional advanced buildings if we do not count the two new Stronghold levels and the Hero Academy levels.
I suspect these will take about 80-90 additional days.

So it looks like I will not face this problem in the next 2-2.5 years.

2 Likes

I’ll keep crafting as long as I can, but it won’t be long before I lack Crafting Materials to make anything.

Hopefully stocking up during AR will keep me busy until new Buildings come.

2 Likes

I will be the same in about a month.

Since I don’t use battle items much with a stock of most things at 100 to 1000 on a few my iron will start to go to waste as well other than for constant harpoon crafting just to use it up.

2 Likes

My idle builder has set up a tent under my expired VIP button.

I am prevented from renewing my VIP until my builder(s) have some purpose in the game.

Lost revenue for SG every minute that goes by.

Tik tok…

4 Likes

I am also now out of things for my two builders to work on

2 Likes

Im not the only one hurting for hardwood lumber. That’s my bane as well.

Oh yeah, I started my last level up today. So in 12 days, I shall be done as well.

1 Like

It would be good if we can somehow manufacture resource boundles and store generated resources, which we can not use or do not want to use at the moment so that those who have completed all buildings can store their resources which are usable later, when they need it.

@zephyr1, I can’t find your update, but didn’t you post that SH24 was in Beta along with Tavern of Legends? Do they know yet when they hope to release them?

1 Like

Yeah, both are in V29 of Beta.

As for when maybe this month or next month depending on how many more iterations the ToL needs.

1 Like

If I understand Zephyr correctly, the Tavern of Legends is not a building.
It is another event that is aimed particularly at long-time players.
We can then prepare for the Hero Academy when SH24 is released with version 29.
I would be very grateful for that.

2 Likes

Yes and no. It is a quest and not a building.

As to whom it’s aimed at, it requires hero mastery so someone who has a decent roster. This is not necessarily “long-time,” depends on your definition of long time.

Would you say a challenge event is for a “long-time” player? I wouldn’t but it does take grinding to get there. This is similar.

But I’m off-topic. More y’all should be here:

Back on topic - excited to see sh24.

3 Likes

Any update when is stronghold 24 implementation?

SH24 was in Beta Version 29.

SGG have confirmed on another thread (a bugs & issues one) that version 29 would start roll-out next week:

If Real Game continues reflecting the content in Beta Version Numbers, we should see SH24 being available for unlocking early next month (usually a 1-2 week delay between starting of Version Roll-Out & actually making new version content live).

6 Likes

I’ve found tornadoes an offensive weapon in S3-H(>8). Especially on the last round with their “hero” and when there is a log jam of non-movable tiles. Really great when most of my hero’s are partly charged.

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

Closing this as implemented in Version 29!

8 Likes

Cookie Settings