Release SH24 (Stronghold 24) 1-2 months before Release SH25

Many players are waiting for SH25 and the Heroes Academy.
This will probably take some time.
I understand its better to publish a good Software as too fast and fix it later.

However, it would be good if SH24 is available 1-2 months before.

So it is possible to provide the storage capacity before SH25 is coming.

Sorry my English

It is great that the stronghold can be expanded from now on.

Many thanks to everyone who supported it.

Most probably SH25 will require both advance storage to be 10
When SH25 is on beta you will find the beta beat topics that will tell u how much iron u need

1 Like

My 1st Advantage Iron Storage is at 10, the 2nd is currently being upgraded (+5). When SH25 comes, I’ll be ready. I’m here for the further expansion in order to complete the Heroes Academy faster (+10). Therefore, it would be advantageous to get SH24 before.

2 Likes

Take my upvote.
There is no reason not to do this!

2 Likes

SH24 should unlock 3 advanced buildings : a farm, food and iron storages. So, it would be great !

3 Likes

Yes, that’s how I see it.

If you do not like the Alchemy Lab and would rather prepare for the upcoming Heroes Academy, you need it bevore.

All my iron stores are on 10.12. on Max also the food storage a few days later.

After that, I have no building needs of a second builder would need.

1 Like

It would certainly be appreciated if they release sh24 in advance. Especially since we know hero academy has been delayed already and might be even further delayed in the beta phase. So this delay will be less impactful with an early released sh24.

1 Like

@zephyr1, will sh24 go to beta as a stand-alone, or with sh25?

I’m not sure. I suggested in my Beta feedback that they release SH24 well ahead of SH25 and Hero Academy, but I have no idea if they’re considering that.

2 Likes

Is there any timeframe know for release of stronghold 24?

I bought a 2x builder due to SGG giving a release timeline of new buildings. Due to them taking on to much at once it seems hero academy and level 25 stronghold is very delayed. At least release 24 so we can build storage and other stuff. I don’t want the 2x builder benefit I paid for idle.

1 Like

I am currently leveling my last 2 buildings from level 9 to 10… Except for the alchemy lab, which sucks too much for me to care about…

That was done with VIP, but with no gem skips (or nearly no skips at all; maybe 30 min before bed a couple times!).

That said, I am looking forward to stronghold 24!

1 Like

I just started upgrading my alchemy lab to level 2. My hunters lodge will be level 10 in 5 days. Other buildings I have that are not fully leveled are one advanced mine (level 9) and one advanced farm (level 8). That’s it.

To keep up with base building, it sure would be great to see sh24. Unless there are thoughts to tie more than one additional advanced farm and one additional advanced mine, there really isn’t a reason to hold this back.

4 Likes

Hostages

Limited content.

Once the Devs release it, users will finish it. We saw this with Stronghold 20. So Devs will probably wait until Hero Academy is ready.

Which I think sucks.

Not because we will soon be out of upgrades, but because our last Iron storage, last food storage, and last farm are held hostage behind Stronghold 24.

Unlike Stronghold 1-20 were you can work on leveling 9x farms, 5x iron storage, 4x food storage.

I am not a fan of the Advanced building design.

Finite

Builders are one of the few mechanics in Empires that is finite.

It would be nice if we could do something with Builders besides our base.

([Suggestion] Add roads)

([Suggestion] Add a gem mine)

4 Likes

Should I set an autobump here again to bring it back to the top? :thinking:

1 Like

I have all my Iron Starages and Advanced Iron Storages, Mines and Advanced Mines, and Food Storages and Advanced Food Storages fully leveled except for one Advanced Food Storage with 5 days left to get to 10. With a constant surplus of food, I’m not too worried about furthering upgrades on the two Advanced Farms with other Farms fully leveled.

I’m focusing on upgrading Houses and Alchemy Lab. Not started on Hunter’s Lodge until I can make a large surplus of harpoons to cover between upgrades.

All mine are leveled but the following:

• one advanced mine which will be level 10 in less than 2 days.
  • one advanced farm which is at level 8.
  • alchemy lab which will be level 3 when I wake up in the morning.
1 Like

Only AL and HL left for me and they are at 7 & 8 and on their way to 8/9. I’ll keep them going to 10 but literally probably 2 weeks away from an idle builder.

AL, House and HL are already finished.
Now I’m finishing the first mine and farm.
They will be ready on March 15th.
Then I can’t think of anything worthwhile to employ a second builder.
I could still take the 4th TC or the hidden smiths and the 2nd farm and mine but that’s nothing that really helps me.