Relax. Don’t let Real Life get in the way

Lianna shoots and the enemy’s Gravemaker goes poof

You move a red tile and form a diamond. Tap, and a hail of tiles start dropping on the opponent. One by one their heroes disappear from the stage. Victory! Opponent was obliterated.That was brutal.

A couple of days go by. Busy day in the office. Wild party. You’re on vacation. Back to work… TGIF, time for some Empires & Puzzles!

WTF?!?? Where is my alliance?

What do you mean I’ve been kicked from “Titan Killaz”?? I’ve been with them for ages. Alright, I’ll just join another one. Hmm, which one to join? Let’s see who is recruiting…

“Seven Days and you’re Deported”

Nah.

“Aggressive Commitments”

Too much.

“Drama Legion”

Not my thing.

“Telluria Tankers”

Hmm…

“Crystal Peninsula”

Looks promising. What are their requirements? ah, none other than must hit titan daily, participate in wars optional! Who would have thought?

… here we go again …

• Been kicked out of your alliance for missing hits on that tempestuous titan?

• Scolded by your peeps for not using war flags one too many times?

• Patronized on which heroes to level?

• Demoted for being inactive for a couple of days?

• Forced to use a tank that sank?

• Told to attack the war team at 3 am ?

Feeling like playing Empires and Puzzles is your second job? Fret no more! Come play with us at Brutal Relax. Our motto: Stay Brutal. Relax :slight_smile:

Play to relax. What a concept.

5 Likes

I don’t even get this. Like, demoted from “Elder”? Where’s the value in that empty title? Gosh, I’m unhappy that I’m a measly Member now. Back to the… uh… exact same thing I did as an Elder! How awful.

Best ad ever. I wish I could like it twice.

Thanks @LordDust. Agree, the game can use improvements on the capabilities and functionality of statuses. I think Elders can admit new alliance members if the alliance is invite-only, and cannot be kicked by other elders, and that‘s about it. I don’t see too much of that happening anyway if the alliance has active leaders.

The seven days quip… classic lol

2 Likes

I thought I was reading community content
Made it to the end and
Had to figure out where I was

Nice one!

2 Likes

I wish I could post it in community content… :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.