Regular Status: when will I become a Forum Regular?

I often wonder when or how far i’ve come on getting Regular Status. I know that if you ask a mod, they can tell you, so i thought about making a place where you can ask them. If this is not a good idea, tell me. lol. :slight_smile: @zephyr1, @Rook, @littleKAF, @DaveCozy, is this thread within the ethics of the forum?

10 Likes

You can get a reasonable estimate of where you stand if you look at the ‘Users’ list in the forum option drop-down and use ‘Last Quarter’ as the timeframe. I’ve added some screen-grabs:

9 Likes

I guess you missed this thread: Be a Regular Hero 🤹 - guide for Regular Forum Users

5 Likes

Here’s a quick screenshot from that thread on the relevant bits:

10 Likes

… and this is why I will never be a regular, because of no.6 :rofl: I was a black sheep for a while, I admit that…

3 Likes

wow, nice chart. thx, and no.

i didn’t see it

5 Likes

I was a regular once. Then it was retracted.

:frowning:

6 Likes

I used to be a reliable, sensible regular until I got suspended by naming and shaming. Still think it was worthwhile :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Based on the way the description is written, I assume that the

in the last 100 days…

part applies to the negatives, as well, as in, if you haven’t incurred those things in the past 100 days, then you can qualify. Can anyone confirm that?

1 Like

And here I thought it was all that Metamucil.

3 Likes

It’s a rolling record…I believe bad debts (flags) can be wiped out over time. Let me confirm.

EDIT: Yes, it’s a rolling record unless stated otherwise. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, though I hope people will be patient with us providing answers, as it can be a bit time consuming to look up the stats for someone and tell them what they’re missing, especially if they’re not close to being a Regular. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Although I think that the “count to…” posts should disqualify people… y’know… cuz…

2 Likes

I think that the “I’d like to complain about War Matchmaking for the 7000th time…” posts should disqualify people… y’know… cuz… :face_with_monocle:

14 Likes

you guys can have the “fancy” titles.

It just means they expect more from you for nothing…

1 Like

Do not disagree.

20 something something

2 Likes

So you’ve said in a few threads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

oh I forgot about the T-shirt my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No t-shirts for Regulars usually :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What do they look like, I’d be curious to see.

Black with a big SG logo like superman?

1 Like