Regular Status: when will I become a Forum Regular?

@littleKAF can you tell me why i have lost regular again???

2 Likes

See message. Sending now.

3 Likes

?? i am lost as usual

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll join you soon as an ousted regular…haven’t been reading, posting, liking or being liked to maintain my status much longer I’m sure.

3 Likes

To tell the truth I am about fed up with this crap. I bust my tail on here EVERY day helping people. So if someone dont like you they flag and its CRAP

2 Likes

@Rohn You should have a PM from @littleKAF, the issue isn’t a recent flag. We’ll follow up in the PM.

3 Likes

I want to be surprised with that status in all honesty. But it is good to know that there are guidelines to be coming a regular.

5 Likes

I’ll just say it appears within reach. :wink:

5 Likes

@zephyr1 i am no longer getting getting names to choose from when i start to page someone with the @ just like your here i had to type it clear out. do you have any idea when i have done ?? LOL
I have also been shorted a day it says i am now 1 day behind u in visits and i KNOW i did NOT miss any…we have always stayed the same

2 Likes

That’s happened to me every now and then, but I’ve never figured out why. It’ll stop working for a bit, and then be fine. My guess is it’s probably just a server hiccup for the user search.

I do see that Discourse says you’ve visited 99 out of the last 100 days, but I’m not sure if there’s any way to see which day it thinks you didn’t visit.

It seems like from checking the User stats that it thinks it’s some day in the last week.

I don’t have any idea why that would have happened either, unfortunately. :confused:

2 Likes

thanks zeph the day is not a big deal just the idea… i KNOW i havent missed any. And thanks for the hiccup idea, i hope it gets back 2 working i cant remember how to spell peoples names and numbers

4 Likes

I see you working hard to keep your regular status. :rofl:

2 Likes

yes i am… i love to be able to help people and move threads where they will do them more good.
i guess i just like to help who i can is all.

6 Likes

Sorry I’m spamming this topic, are we talking overall posts, or only created in the last 100 days?

Cause I covered most since joining

I believe it’s specifically ones created in the last 100 days:

• Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)

Source: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

If you ever want to check on this in a not random thread, this is the spot for it: Regular Status: when will I become a Forum Regular?

3 Likes

Capped at 20k means if there is more then 80k posts, you have to read “only” 20k or 25% of it to be a regular.

As I’m sure there wasn’t 80k posts in the last 100 days.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

There were 89.1k posts in the last 100 days, so as usual, the 20k cap applies.

3 Likes

Sorry to go off topic, but:

I have to be getting close

1 Like

You are really close. You have all requirements but one - be on the forum for 50 days in the last 100. Apparently, you are too new to the forum. You currently only have 48 days - slacker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When you laboriously labor these last few days (note there could be a lag), don’t forget to change your preferences so you can wear your title proud!

3 Likes

Been on the forum longer, been active for apparently 48. Glad to be a bigger part of things.

4 Likes