Regular Status: when will I become a Forum Regular?

Hey Zeph something is wrong with these numbers. It says 51 today, and 1 visit. I read quite a few more still says 51. I turned my browser off came back read and answered one. Checked it still says 51 and 1 visit.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 i just replied to another post and it did NOT add that in either…

1 Like

I see you at 17,367 read posts now, which is 309 more than when I checked 2 hours ago. So it seems to be increasing.

In the past when I’ve looked at it multiple times in a short window, it seemed to update live in the Admin UI at least. I’m not sure if the public stats you can see update as quickly or not.

1 Like

Ok thanks I am sorry to keep bothering you guys about this. I worked my tail off to earn it to be able to help people out.

5 Likes

You’ll probably regain it pretty easily just reading as much as usual, but I’m sure if you’re making a point of reading more for a couple days you’ll breeze through to 20k posts in the last 100 days. You really aren’t far off since you have all of the other requirements met still. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not bothering me. You keep tagging @zephyr1 :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

I am sorry I keep forgetting the brown noser. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

You also need to contribute posts and those posts need to have a minimum of 2 likes each if I am not mistaken.

I just helped you like some of them. :wink:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, you gotta be generous with your likes as well.

You can start by liking my posts. :rofl:

7 Likes

I believe that the public statistics update daily.

4 Likes

I got a regular status today but I joined the forum about 60 days ago. I thought it was a requirement to be here for more than 100 days. Can anyone clarify that?

The requirement is to have visited 50 days out of the last 100.

You’ve visited 67 out of the last 67 days, so that qualifies.

4 Likes

So where do I stand in this?

You currently meet all criteria except posts read.

You’re at 13410 out of the required 20k.

Hmmmmmm, wonder if i should just reread all my posts…Give the Mod squad some work…

We miss you on the other side @zephyr1, @littleKAF is no fun anymore :frowning_woman:

3 Likes

No more topless tattooed buff guys for you! :rage:

2 Likes

I asked so nicely, I even sent you one as an example :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I don’t know that I’ll ever reach regular status. I mean I’m on here all the time but I don’t think that I’ll ever get to that 20,000 mark on reading post.

But I will continue here regardless because I enjoy the company.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

:pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag: Pirates Forever.

5 Likes

We enjoy your company too @anc1ent1

3 Likes

I don’t know what my stats are but I read so many posts all the time day and night.

Feel like I would need a droid to read for me when I’m not reading myself to achieve 20,000.

Now I know how dedicated the regulars must be. And I thought I was obsessed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Cookie Settings